News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

thanks

Started by pig, July 3, 2004, 03:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

thank you JK Rowling  for bringing harry potter. with out you there wouldnt be any movies  thanks
;D
ps any british foke out there

Pps i so wanna be in the movies.

dose any one else think ruppit grint SOS about spelling is realy  cute or is it just me  8)

Fawkes

yes if it wasn't for J.K there won't be any HP books either!
THANK U THANK U JK ROWLING!!!!!

Kiara Johnson

Yes, thank you Joe.  I'm glad I found your books.  Also, I can not wait for you to complete the 6th.

Also, thanks for backing Fan fics.  They are so very important t some of us, I believe, they help keep the spirit alive and the motion going, although, I do end to also believe that they are the root of some of the rumors that fly around.  Awe well, atleast, those of us who are true fans, know a rumor when we find it.  or, at least we try.

Once again, thank you so very much for sharing your stories with the rest of the world.  They are quite enjoyed, as you probably already know.

Avril

THX J.K.Rowling,thx alooooot. ;D

Avril

cause also if there was no harry potter,there will be no harry potter sites and forums,and we would've not even known each other,right!!

Fawkes

googl

true alexa very true

thanx JK
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

DokkenSuite

Yes, thanks so much.  And about Rupirt... I think he's cute just not hot, like Danny.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Em

not knowing everybody at this forum would be so sad.....but, it's not like that.....All Hell Rowling......!!!!....lol