News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~¤·Behind·The·Beauty·¤~

Started by ~ Ella, December 1, 2003, 07:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~ Ella

Hey All,

Ella here, I thought I might try writing up my own story, with all this inspiration from all the other amazing writers in the HPFF... I'm not sure how it'll turn out but I guess i'll just go with the flow... I haven't started up yet, but I should begin tomorrow, hope you like it and wish me luck!

Lovingly,

Ella x0x
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

good luck hun, with your imagination, I am sure you can write a wonderfull tale.

brian

Bump! I am sure you will do goo too. Everyone here has talent.

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

.:isis:.

yay, can't wait to read your story! :) good luck! ;)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

~ Ella

Wow...  :-[ I haven't even written anything yet... Thanks guys!  :-*  I guess I'll start!  Love ya'll!

Ella x0x
~ Pure Veela...

~ Ella

•  :-\ Sorry guys, change of plans, my story wont be started until later. I need to back myself up a bit I mean I don't even know where to start! But I should be up and running soon, thanks for the support so far and I'll start posting soon...Bye for now,

Ella x0x
~ Pure Veela...

that's ok! :) cool, can't wait! :D and good luck!!!
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

~ Ella

CHAPTER ONE

~THE BIRTH OF IDENTITY~
[/i]

Ella opened her supernatural green eyes, just as a tear slid down her pale, ash-coloured skin, slipping into the crevice of the open wound in her cheek.  The glassy tear mixed with the warm scarlet blood in the wound and they fell together, embraced, down her perfectly curved cheekbone.  Her eyes filled up, cradling a new tear, just as the old bloodied one slipped into the corner of her soft lips.  Her face was like art itself, one of the reasons of why everyone had stopped to stare.  So many eyes just stared for what seemed like forever.  What ever is the matter now?  She thought, haven't they ever seen a girl before?  A few people pointed, others laughed.  Many of the girls looked as though they were about to cry.  Why doesn't everyone just go away?  She thought, why couldn't anybody leave me alone?  

A boy that looked about the same age as her, stepped out from the crowd.  He advanced slowly, almost as if trying to approach a wild animal.  Ella took a step backwards and found herself back to back with the doors of the gigantic castle.  She dropped her one single bag of luggage and held her hands out infront if her body and face, looking scared and panicked.  The boy simply stopped walking and revealed a warm smile on his face.  He held out his hand and smiled, "Hi, my name is Scott, welcome to Durmstrang."
~ Pure Veela...

Avril

~ Ella

Ella just stared, her eyes searching his for some time, she didn't speak a single word but somebody in the crowd yelled out; "Whatever that thing is she sure doesn't talk!."  The carrier of the comment stepped out from the crowd.  A tall muscular boy, a lot older than her, he pushed Scott back into the crowd and approached Ella with a savage look on his face.  Ella began to shake a little and finally found her hushed but beautiful voice.  "Stop there, please...just stop" she pleaded, wishing everyone would just disappear and leave her alone.

Ella was a young veela, around the age of ten or eleven.  Someone or something had sent her to the magic school of Durmstrang.  Her memory had been disposed of from the moment she arrived.  All she knew was that her name was Ella and she was at Durmstrang, she was ten or eleven and somehow she had received a fairly deep wound in her cheek, just above her left eye.  With no knowledge of who she was, who or where her parents were, how she got to Durmstrang, or why everyone was so fascinated with her, she became quite an insecure and scared young girl.

"Aw, what's the matter pretty princess, don't you want to play?" he laughed dangerously as he took a swing at her, trying to land his arms around her waist.  His name was Victor Krum, he aim was to show the crowd he could capture and have any girl he pleased, little did he know he was playing his games with a little mistress of fire.

Before he could take another movement towards her she had him burnt to a crisp, he was the blackest thing in the corridor apart from Ella's eyes.  A few people screamed and ran off, while others just stared in awe and amazement.  Ella wanted no credit, for she was scared enough, she picked up her bag and made towards the crowd carefully.  A pathway was made almost immediately for nobody wanted to end up in the grasp of the flames sparking warningly at her fingertips.  
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

Wonderfull, why have you waited so long?  Brilliant!  Please cantinue.  Oh and BUMP!   :-*

lol, great story Ellz! :) BUMP![/color]

Sabastian

No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

She looked behind her at the crowd; her long silvery-white silk looking hair cuddled her shoulders as she turned.  All the male faces in the hall were smiling.  All except a handsome looking boy at the back of the crowd, standing in the shadows of the corridor.  He looked only a few years older than Ella was.  Ella then returned her gaze upon the crowd and noticed a small group of girls smirking and pointing at her feet.  She hesitantly looked down at her bare feet and felt as much as she saw an ice-cold puddle of water.  

The people that could see this laughed hysterically, thinking she had 'wet herself'.  The truth was that the group of girls had played an awful prank on Ella.  She stared down at the puddle and saw her reflection for the first time in her life.  Her eyes narrowed and she swallowed heavily, realising that she was indeed a lot prettier than any of the girls around her, or any that she had ever seen for that matter.

Two tears then fell...one of blood, the other of pain.  They married each other as they fell, and became one as they hit the puddle.  Her reflection rippled and she stepped backwards quickly, realising only to soon that there was not just air behind her.

Ella slowly turned around, a few people gasped and immediately began to clean themselves up and resume a civilised posture.  Some even bowed slightly.  Ella had her eyes on a very expensive looking pair of leather shoes.  She swallowed even harder and slowly raised her head, first seeing the sleek silvery fur robes and cloak he wore, then as her eyes met his she took a deep breath and forced a tiny smile onto her delicate looking, tear and blood stricken face.

He was a tall, thin man, looking as though he had aged quite a few hundred years, though still with a stern look upon his face.  His short hair was pure white, along with a curly white goatee resting smugly at his chin.  His lips parted revealing what seemed to be a smile, although his teeth were very yellow, and his smile looked somewhat more like a sneer.
~ Pure Veela...