News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~¤·Behind·The·Beauty·¤~

Started by ~ Ella, December 1, 2003, 07:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Sabastian

No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

CHAPTER FOUR

~ ¿? FRIEND OR FOE ?¿ ~

"I ought to crush your pretty face right now you little b..." Victor trailed off as he saw the Doctor walk past.  He had been watching her ever since she had entered the Hospital Wing and only then did she realise he was lying in a bed to the left of her.  She jumped and turned to face him, huddling further under the blankets until only her eyes were visible.  The Doctor bid them all a good night and retreated to his office, which was situated a little ways down the hall.  He locked the door and turned out all the lights before he left, leaving them with just the flickering flames of the candles in the chandeliers above them.

Victor and Ella were the only two students in the single ward, and Victor knew this all too well.  He sat up almost immediately after the Doctor left and the most ruthless smile Ella thought she had ever seen was seated on his face smugly.  

"Well, well, well," he said, holding the last letter in each word, until a shiver raced down Ella's spine.  She sat up and lowered the blankets just a little so he could see her lips.  She then whispered, she didn't know why she was whispering, but it seemed pointless to raise her voice seeing as they were the only two there.  "What are you going to do?" she said innocently, not sure if she wanted to hear the answer.  Victor laughed a booming sort of laugh, which made Ella want to hide under the blankets again.

"Oh nothing really...I just want to play a little game...It's called 'The kissing game'..." he paused to see her reaction.  She just fed him her unreadable look, so he decided to continue.  "The idea of the game, is to see how long you can kiss me for..." as he spoke he lifted himself from his bed, and slowly made his way over to hers, limping slightly from what Ella could see was a dark burn still visible on his leg.  He reached the side of her bed and smiled his awful smile at her again, which made her shudder.

Ella had a sudden burst of courage, she threw down the blankets sharply with her good arm, making him step back, then she narrowed her eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out in a wisp of black smoke.  "You don't want your whole body to end up like your leg again do you?" she pointed out smoothly.  He shrugged his sudden fear off and hesitated.  She spoke again, this time in a more firm voice, not like the little girl she was.  "If you take one more step towards me, I will fry you like a burnt crisp." She stated with satisfaction, realising his sudden hesitation.  

Ella didn't realise that victor was good with performing different facial effects.  He offered a look that read fear, hesitation, regret and decisions, but his true ambition was to get what he wanted.  He took her by surprise and grabbed the back of her head, pulling at her hair and leaning forward to kiss her.  She tried to pull away and scream but his hand was over her face, stopping her eye contact with him, due to no eye contact, she couldn't use magic on him.  Ella did everything with her eyes and didn't need a wand, but Victor had figured this out already.  He was like a sly fox with a cunning strategy to get what ever he wanted, and it was working.

He leaned in to kiss her but at the last moment was thrown back against his own bed by a force Ella had not created.  She figured quite quickly that someone else must be in the room.  She sat back against the head of her bed and looked around for the source, her now glowing eyes, fell upon a girl around her age, with her wand out and her chocolate coloured eyes focused on Victor.  Victor was lying unconscious back on his own bed, and for this Ella was ever so thankful.  She looked back at the girl and the girl looked back at her, they both smiled.

"Hey, my name's Jessika, Jessika Papion, what's yours?" the chocolate eyed girl asked.  Ella didn't relax a muscle in her body but answered anyway.  "Ella" she whispered.  "Ella? Ella what?..." Jessika asked, rather expectedly.  Ella felt her heart drop to that familiar low place, somewhere close to her stomach.  "I...I...I don't know..." she said as her eyes fell to look down at her bed.  "You don't know what your last name is?...Ok..." Jessika thought this was most confusing but she saw Ella's features sadden and she decided to leave it alone.

"So, you're the new girl huh?" she said quite cheerfully, changing the subject, little did she know, Ella didn't like this subject either.  "Yeah...I'm the new girl..." Ella replied.  She spoke as though she was just learning to speak, yet somehow still perfected every word with her unusually beautiful voice.  Jessika smiled at this and jumped up on the bed beside Ella, putting her wand away in her dressing gown.

Ella stared at the wand and watched her put it away with interest.  "What you've never seen one of these before?...Well that's understandable because you see mine is quite rare, almost one of a kind, only a few of the other girls in my classes have this type of wand, oh...and this boy I met at Diagon Alley, oh...and my sister, and this other boy that has been my friend for ages, and..." Jessika talked and talked for what seemed like forever, to anyone else they would have fallen asleep during it, but Ella found it most interesting.  She hung onto every word, every point, and eventually had to cut in and interrupt Jessika in mid-sentence, which wasn't something that Ella did often.

"I...I've never held a w-wand..." Ella said quietly, while looking at the long stick like figure Jessika had just stopped waving around.  "You what?! Oh dear, you must have fallen pretty hard on your head when you fell from that window...Actually, come to think of it, that was amazing, the way you turned into that incredible Phoenix! Then flew down to the snow, and almost made it, you know in Latin Papion means Butterfly, 'oh Ella!' do you think one day I will turn into a butterfly and fly away from a fire just like the way you..." she began blabbing on again and Ella had to interrupt for the second time, an unfamiliar feeling forming in her heart, a giggle.

"No, really, I've never held a wand..." Ella interrupted smiling.

~ Pure Veela...

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Avril

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fawkes

Avril

Alexa_Girl

<-All these are made by fawkes,anyway i'm alexa instead of my sis nikki!she gave me her a

Sabastian

Ella?  Woohoo, you there?  Come on girl, Please write more.
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

cho chang

*jaw drop open* wow!!!! That is soooo good! Please go on!
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.