News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Had an idea for a Group Fan Fiction:

Started by Professor_Snape, December 6, 2003, 07:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor_Snape

I was thinking it would be cool for all of us to participate in a group fan fiction. Here are the rules:
Each person must write one chapter in the point of view of ONE CHARACTER.
Each subsequent chapter (by a different writer) must follow the previous chapter but by a different character.
This will be taking place after Harrys years at Hogwarts. But that doesn't mean Harry can't be in the story.
Writers can write from the perspective of their own username (For example: Kiera could write from the perspective of her own name)

Other than that, anything goes.

Professor Snape (by the way, I get to write from Snapes perspective... of course). ;)
Leave me alone.

Sabastian

No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Kiara Johnson

Yes, it does sound fun, and I hope we can get lots to help with it.

Professor_Snape

I'll start, but I can't till Saturday. I've got exams to finish.
Leave me alone.

Kiara Johnson

~ Ella

Sounds interesting, I might watch for a while... :)
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

Professor_Snape

I'm still working on it, I hope to have it posted by Saturday. I don't have a title for it, but I think once the story is finished, we let all the writers vote for their favorite.
Leave me alone.

Kiara Johnson

janey

Professor_Snape

Anyone can join in. I'm thinking that to make sure this story stays in order and doesn't resort to chaos, each author should write only TWO chapters non-consecutively. I'll write the first chapter, and the last chapter. Along with the Prologue and Epilogue. From there, we'll see where the story goes.
Leave me alone.

Zack

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...

Professor_Snape

Sorry I haven't posted anything yet. If anyone has an idea for the story, go ahead and post it and I'll join in later. But right now I've been very busy.

Sorry friends.
Leave me alone.