News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.:'3-day weekend rp':.

Started by .:isis:., December 8, 2003, 01:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*sighs and walks down to the common room in a pink top and white skirt. sits down on the couch and closes eyes, wondering where everybody is*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

*jumps out from behind the couch* BOO! *laughs, ploping down next to her*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*jumps and gasps. then giggles and plafully hits his shoulder* that wasn't very nice ya know! *giggles a bit and then smiles at him*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*laughs, then looks over at her, smiling*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Zack

*kisses her back on the cheek, then hugs her* morning

*smiles then sighs and leans back into the couch*

Zack

*leans back also, still looking at her* so, what are you dioing this weekend?

o *thinks for a few moments in silence* nothing *giggles a bit*

Zack

oh.. *starts smiling at her giggling* what?

o, it's just that i dunno what i'm gonna do this weekend *shrugs and then smiles*

Zack

*sighs and then moves closer to him and rests head on his shoulder*

Zack