News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~-=RP=-~

Started by janey, December 16, 2003, 03:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~ Ella

*Jumps and gasps, the fire rises and crackles loudly. She stands and walks to the window, looking out of it but not focusing on anything outside, a tear slides down her cheek and she quickly wipes it away with the sleeve of her robe.*

Sorry I wasn't listening...I'm gonna take a walk, I need to think about some things...

*She walks towards the portrait and hurriedly makes her way through it and towards the entrance doors of Hogwarts.*

~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

*looks at the others* I wonder whats wrong with her.

janey

I wonder where she is going...

Miracles

should we follow her?
Nothing much to say except waiting for the next Harry Potter book =]
Half of eight is three and half of infinity is zero

janey

hmmmm, what do u think fawkes?

Fawkes

um...if you guys really want to......ok *stands up waiting for janey & miracles*

janey

Ok then c'mon miracles

~ Ella

*She simply walks right through the entrance doors and down the stairs on the other side, unaware that she's being followed. She pauses for a moment and looks around the grounds, the lake, the grassy areas, the quidditch pitch, then the forest. The wind guides her to the last, the forest.*
~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

*looks at janey* The forest? What is she going to do there? I hope nothing bad happens

~ Ella

*Enters the forest slowly and it all becomes shaded in one large cloud of shadow, everything turns to faded darkness.  She continues walking, as if in a trance, heading deeper and deeper into the forest.*
~ Pure Veela...

janey

Wow u dont see that every day

~ Ella

*She heads to one of the darkest, and most secluded parts of the forest and stands still, her back is towards her followers. Amazingly they begin to see streaks of black colouring her hair, a moment later her hair is blonde with coal-black streaks. Her eyes begin to glow a sickening bright green and she takes a deep breath, then closes her eyes, gaining strength. The horrifying, bloodcurdling and bonechilling scream that follows, causes all the near inhabitants of the forest to run, absolutely petrified.*
~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

janey

somthings not right here, do u think this is the work of u know who? :-\

Fawkes

*looks worried*I don't know I hope not. Lets have a closer look