News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~-=RP=-~

Started by janey, December 16, 2003, 03:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*The Archangel smiles then holds the doll in her left hand*

And you, I am finding out have no clue as to what an Archangel is all about.  

*The doll seems to be struggling in her grasp, it's eyes animated and suddenly, they close, not to open again*

This doll can no longer hurt anyone.  It's spirit dead.  You, Rose, seem to have picked a fight you will never win.  U am a worrrior of heven and I can not loose.  

(She puts the doll into the box and closes the lid with a snap*

Have you ever seen a mirical?

~ Ella

A miracle? Why yes, one has just played before my eyes...

*Rose spat back, falling to her knees. The dolls eternity of sleep ment the death of Ella and Rose together. She was dying, but not giving up without a few last words.*

It's a miracle isn't it Archangel...you actually killed your own cousin. One you were so close too as well...tsk tsk tsk...

*Rose whispered, pain in her voice. She then fel upon her hands and eventually her stomach, fading into the earth and leaving Ella's body lying on the forest's earth.

Ella's skin was the colour of ash, her eyes were closed, though her cheeks were tear-stained. She was sprawled on her back on the hard forest floor, the wind rustled a haunting, sad melody, playing into their wind.

There was nothing anyone could say or do...This was truly it, Ella's voice played along in the wind, yet her lips stayed sealed.*

...I love you bastian...

*It whispered in her soft veela voice, her last words...it was a terrible act, in the end, her past had caught up with her and indeed, the secret she had kept about Rose, her dark side, had been told.

But all was lost now, she would rest in peace now that Rose was gone from her body, the only price she had been forced to pay was her life. It was final.

Ella was dead.*
~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

*stares unable to believe what's happening*

Kiara Johnson

*The Archangel looks down upon the fallen girl.  Her expresion is still that of complete boredome.*

Doesn't she know Kiara has the power to bring her back?  I wonder if I should let her wake...

*The Archangel reaches down and picks Ella easily off the ground and carries her towards the forest.*

~ Ella

*Ella's limp body hung in the angel's arms, lifeless. They didn't seem to understand that Ella was truly gone, she may be woken to live as a ghostly being, but she would never live life again. Kiara was yet to realise that she couldn't bring Ella back, Ella had put this curse upon herself when she slaughtered her parents, when Rose left this world, Ella would leave too. That time had come.*
~ Pure Veela...

janey

*still looking at the spot  where ella/rose had fallen down to her death with a very very shocked face and then realises that kiara just walked into the forest with ella's dead body*

Fawkes

*walks to janey* we can't miss this lets follow them to the forest *starts walking towards the forest*

janey

yeah *starts to follow fawkes*