News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~-=RP=-~

Started by janey, December 16, 2003, 03:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janey

*runs up to the point where ella entered the forest a few mins ago, looks back at fawkes.* well you only have one life you better make it good! ;)

~ Ella

*Ella opens her eyes and narrows them, looking deeper into the forest, she see's a dark cloaked figure not to far away. She takes a few steps backwards, but stands her ground, fearing just liker her friends, that it could be voldemort. The cloaked figure then steps out from the shadows and into the light of the moon, to Ella's surprise, it's a woman. She looks almost exactly like Ella, with silky black hair down to her waist, shocking green eyes, and beauty that could only be held in the blood of a veela. Ella is bewildered, she stares, paralyzed, as the woman simply smiles, then dissaparates.*
~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

*looks at janey in surprise* Was that ella's twin or something?

~ Ella

*Ella runs towards where the figure was and falls to her knee's crying. She then leans forward and touches the earth, her tears fall and mix with the soil as she whispers into  the wind her discovery of some of her past.*

...Mum...
[/i]
~ Pure Veela...

janey

*runs up to ella, puts hand out infront of ella and  there is a small fearie sitting on the palm of her hand.Janey looks down at ella and smiles in a comforting way.* I still have that fire fairy you gave me.

Fawkes

*runs to ella too*Ella was...was that your mum?

Miracles

[sorry guys i was on vacation]

i think shes in a trance so i dun think she hears us or anything
Nothing much to say except waiting for the next Harry Potter book =]
Half of eight is three and half of infinity is zero

Fawkes

*looks at Miracles* yeah......

~ Ella

*Looks at the fairy and tries to smile, but fails, all the pain and loss she feels cannot make anything possibly make her feel happier. Deep down she appretiates her friends trying to help but she bursts into tears and runs back towards the castle.*
~ Pure Veela...

janey

*looks at ella running back to the castle, then looks at Fawkes and Miracles.*what do we do now shall we follow her back or leave her alone. ???

Fawkes

*looks at janey & miracles* I think we should leave her alone for a while until she cheers up a bit then we'll go to her.

janey

I was thinkin the exact same thing.

Miracles

Nothing much to say except waiting for the next Harry Potter book =]
Half of eight is three and half of infinity is zero

janey

Lets get back to the common room, its getting late.

Fawkes

ok lets go *starts walking to the common room*