News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*~*Lost*~*Winter Vaca.

Started by _Lavender_, January 15, 2004, 03:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*sinks her foot into yet another mud puddle, the hemm of her robe skimming the waters surface, rippling in the harsh wind and rain of a strong, unmerciful winter storm. walks on, wandless and unreachable, as a curse had been bestowed upon her, making her as powerless as a muggle, unreachable to her friends**her green eyes dont have their usual cheeriness, but have a tired, angry look in them, the tiredness from the many days` travel in, and to no where, the anger because she doesn`t remember at all how she got there**falls to the ground weakly and curls up in the mudd, pale, and closes her eyes, seeing flashes of the ministry people, running every way, dealing with the latest breakout of Voldemorts plan**blackens out, the only memory of her past life vanishing*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

_Lavender_

*wakes up hours later, the next morning**lifts her head and narrows her eyes toward the beaming sun**stands and looks around, trying to pick a way to go, and heads toward the sun, into a feild of tal grass and murky mudd...*

~*~Hours later*~*

*walks through the last patch of tall grass and steps into a wizarding town, and reads the sighn, Hogesmeade**sits on one of the benches, exhaussted, and confused, as has no memory of the place, or any wizarding things at all**looks arouind, slightly overwhelmed*

Kiara Johnson

*wakes up in her bed, eyes focusing on the dark room around her, the only light comes from a crack in the curtains where the sun shown brightly in her waking eyes.  She gets up and streches, not knowing she wasn't at home yet.  Soon, her eys adjust to her surroundings.  As she realised where she was, she gasped and darted ehr eyes around.*

Good morning girl"  Her father said to her.

Father?  Where am I?

_Lavender_

*sudden;y shakes as sees a flash of a familiar girl with brilliant green eyes and black hair and a man, with the looks of a dead man, flickering before her eyes, and closes her eyes, straining to see more, but none comes**opens her eyes and stands, walking, trying to see if can find this girl....*

Kiara Johnson

*Sudden;y remembers walking with Lavender and then gasps once again.*  Where's Lavender?  I didn't kill her did I?

Voldem0rt laughs*  That girl is gone, she doesn't remember you any longer, forget about her, forget about your past, all that matters is the future.

*Kiara's eyes glow slightly green and she smiles. *  Yes father.  What do you need from me?

Voldem0rt grins in the dark, thinking his battle for his daughter over, thinking his Reign of power has begun.

_Lavender_

*she walks areound aimlessly still, lookiung for the girl, but cantfind her**doesnt know why she even cares for this girl, but fells that has to find her**sits down at a table in a shop, and stares ut the window*

Kiara Johnson

*Rises and walks out of the room with her father out to the drawing room of the mannor they are in.  Kiara takes a seat on an old arm-chair facing the fire, her exestion lost in the flames*

_Lavender_

*leans her forehead on the wet window as it begins to rain agian, and looks out, seeing another flash of the black haired girl*

Kiara Johnson

WE'll start tonight, you can show my Death Eaters why it was so mportant for me to have you by my side, show them why so many died to have you here today.

Ok, father

_Lavender_

*stares quietly out the window, growing paler by the second, then feints, her head falling onto her arms on the table*

Kiara Johnson

Kiara takes her father's hand as she stands up from the chair and they walk from the mannor and out into the forest beyon, they reach a clearing as the sun begins to set.*

Look child, they come to gaze upon you, my Shadow.

*Kiara looks about in the failing light and can see torches illuminating the forest, heading towards them.  Just as the first few Death Eaters apear, it can be seen they are holding a terrified Muggle male between them, he is bound and gaged.*

_Lavender_

*a terrible pain runs through her heart, and at that same instant does it in Kiaras**jerks awake, gasping for breath because of it and is suddenly crying, though doesn`t understand any of it.....*

Kiara Johnson

*Gasps slightly at the pain she fels, but swollows it own and stands straight at her fathers side as the las of the death eaters come into the clearing.  They hold the Muggle before her.*

Voldem0rt steps forward*  Now is the time for me to show you why I have worked so hard to gain control of this scorceress!

_Lavender_

*sees the mans face before her eyes, she is seeing everything through kiaras eyes, and her head begins to spin, and is somehow sending all the pain to kiara**collapses to the table agian, straining to see more, to understand what she cant remember*

Kiara Johnson

*Continues to shake off the total feeling of despair, holding it down, knowing she can't show it in the presence of her father.  Voldem0rt turns to her then and smiles a dark, evil smile upon her.*

It's time, show me our loyalty, kill him..

*Gathers her will and lets loose a force, greater than normal, due to her pain, and sends the Muggle to air, where he screams out in pain quickly then is gone.  Nothing left of him but a peice of his clothing falling to the ground, smouldering at her fathers feeet.*