News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Your characters so far.

Started by Kiara Johnson, January 16, 2004, 03:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fawkes

ok then I'll try ;)
Thanx again for the pic! :D

journal415

i don't know...what do you see if you read my message kiara?

Kiara Johnson

lol, you wanna look like the pic in your siggy?  Cool, that makes it easier for me.  Sorry I haven't been drawing as of late.  It will take me longer to get to the rest of your pics than I planned.  No worries though.  I WILL do them.

Luvs-n-Stuff
Kiara

Ginny Weasly

Hey Kiara, can you get one of Ginny for me? If you have time, I really don't need it, but it would be neat considering you know how to do it
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Alex R.

Hey everyone, in real life I'm Ginny's sister, but in rp's I'm just her friend. But anyway Kiara can you pretty please make one for me. Ginny told me about how you'r really good at making those. If you need to know what I look like I have black hair, glasses, and a few freckles if it helps. Please  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Go Away, I'm busy causing chaos...
CHAOS CHAOS CCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!

Kiara Johnson

OK, I will work on one for you as well hun.  But be patient...I still have three others to do and I am falling teribly behind.   :-*

luvs-n-stuff
Kiara

Ginny Weasly

Kiara, my sister says thanx :)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

She is most welcome...I think I have an Idea for the lotr of you..lol  (Sorry for putting it thaat way heehee)

Now, i just need to get some time to sit and start drawing.  Perhaps tonight after work, I will start with one of them.  huggles to all

Luvs~n~Stuff
Kiara

Hermione~ Granger

Hey Kiara!
Anyways 'tis me hermione_G...Anywyas I'm wondering if you could draw me one? I don't expect it in any time in particular.

Hair:Burnette
Eyes:Blue

Luv,
Becca

Kiara Johnson

Sure thing doll.  Will get ya one soon as possible.  lol  

luvs-n-stuff
Kiara

Hermione~ Granger

journal415

Quote from: Kiara_maul on February 12, 2004, 05:52:31 AM
lol, you wanna look like the pic in your siggy?  Cool, that makes it easier for me.  Sorry I haven't been drawing as of late.  It will take me longer to get to the rest of your pics than I planned.  No worries though.  I WILL do them.

Luvs-n-Stuff
Kiara

okei!
i'll be waiting for it!
;D

Kiara Johnson

ok, here goes Becca.  hun i hope you like.

as soon as I can access my website to edit it again, sreems I have a broken link...Verizon...grrr, I will have ready a larger pic of her for ya.   ;)

I have some of you all's pic's there already if you wanna check them out. the URL is in my profile.

journal415

where's mine?!?!  >:(
j/k! i ain't mad!  :D

Kiara Johnson

So, do ya want a pic drawn of you or your Angel Character?  I can do either hun.  What ever you ewant, I have one started for the Blond you asked for but I can do a diffrent one if you want.. :-*