News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A run of trouble for all......

Started by Sabastian, January 27, 2004, 08:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

^Draco _Malfoy^

Ginny Weasly

*is sitting in the clearing with her eyes closed listinig to the thought of the animales, suddnly stands up and runs back into the castle, pushes past Sabastion and Draco*Kiara, I know what happend. Your dad had deatheaters come and they perswaded the centers to go meet Firnez with them and then they put a curse on the castle.....the animales gave me this*holding a pice of paper*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles despite the bad news, qas NOT looking forward to enterng that room again.*  What is it Lav?

_Lavender_

*she turns to look at them, then shakes her head silently, and looks at Ginny*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

Kiara....*is reading the note* It says here that if you don't go out to the lake, your dad won't take the curse off......
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Growels then hit's the door to her fathers room with her fist and turns towards the ledge of the tower, climbs it then looks dow over the lake*  See you later...*Before anyone can stop her, she jumps*

Ginny Weasly

*rolls eyes and runs to the window and looks down* Kiara! Wait up!*runs down the steps and runs outside following Kiara*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

On her way down, that Archangel takes over and she spreads her wings wide and glides to the ground softly.  Upon landing she gains a most unintrested look about her.  Her black, endless eyes seemingly even more deep and consuming than ever before.  she looks over her shoulder at Ginny as she comes out of the scastle then nods slightly, knowing Ginny to be a friend of Kiara's then turns back around and begins a slow, walk to the lake*

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Arrives at the edge of the Lake and stands, the wind blowing her ahir about wildely.  She folds her wings behind her back and waits for Voldem0rt to show*

Ginny Weasly

*stops at some bushes and crouches, knowing Kiara wouldn't want her too close*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Well old man, where are you, I've come at your request, nad I don't have all day to wait around for you to show, please, lets not be rude and keep our apointments...

Ginny Weasly

(You do it! I can't think of what oldy Voldy would say)
*waits*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

(I know, but I am going to wait for the others to catch up a bit before i go in.)

The Archangel stands motionless, one would think her as a statue if not for the wind moving her hair and ruffling her feathers on her wings a bit.  She began to calm down, then in a matter of moments, Kiara's form was once again standing before the lake.  She still did not move.*

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret