News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A run of trouble for all......

Started by Sabastian, January 27, 2004, 08:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*she appears out of the shadows behind Ginny then stops, silently waiting as well*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*With a flash of blinding light, Voldem0rt shows up accross the lake ans starts to laugh*  Seems you all have alittle problem, your Head Master is gone and there's no more protections around your little home.  *Laughs again.  *You'll note, Kiara, you have no use of your powers, I can change that but, There are stipulations...

Ginny Weasly

*glares at Voldem0rt through the bushes and whispers* She would kill him if she could....
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara growls*  what do you want old man!  What your after ahd nothing to do with the rest of the students in this school, let them alone, then we can talk>

*Voldem0rt smiles a wicked snake lioke smile*  Awe, but then what would I have to bargin with?

K - My powers for one.  I can only fight you with this..*Pulls out her wand and lokos at it*  You'd beat me in a fair fight , let them go, let the school go and where is dumbledore!

Ginny Weasly

*watches not even daring to hope*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Voldem0rt closes the distance between himself and Kiara, a look of both mirth and satisfaction written accross his terrible features.  He stops just inches from Kiara, looking down on her.  He reaches out and takes her wand from her hand, Kiara stands quietly, and releases her grip on it easily, letting her hand fall to her side again.*

K-- Put things back
V-- As you wish

*Another flash of light, Kaira nad Voldem0rt are gone, the lights flicker on in hte school and the teachers, all, inclusding aDumbledore zip into sight out on the lawn, just feet away from where Kaira and Voldemort had stood only seconds before*

Ginny Weasly

*stands up and sighs* God I hope she'll be ok...*runs to the teaches and explains what happend*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

~~Although they looked and hunted, no one seemd to beable to find any trace of where they might have gone, several days go by and now the Ministry even has the aurors on it, stil nothing.  Kiara is no where to be found and for some reason, Voldem0rts activities have slowed, not no existant, but they have slowed, some what.*

Ginny Weasly

*is sitting by a fire, rembering and trying to come up with somethin. The auror who is asking q's looks at her*
A:anything?
G: No! I told you people a 1000 times, if I knew where they where I'd go after Kiara my self!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*The school shuddres an da loud BANG!  can be head, ringing through out the schoool.  Then nothing for several moments.  They can hear running and excited chatter out side in the halls.*

Ginny Weasly

*jumps up* It's Kiara! I know it!*runs before the auror or the teachers can grab her to the source of the sound, pushes people away and yells at them to get lost befor she hurts them and tahts a promise*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*looks thankfully at Ginny then leans tiredly against the wall of the hall way  doesn't say anything for a moment then smiles weakly*  Glad to be back..

Ginny Weasly

*helps Kiara up an dpoints wand at the aurors as they come near* back off!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara puts her hand on ginny's arm*  It's ok, I need to talk to them anyway.  *Leans against her for support as they walk to the Gryfindor common room.*  If you want answers, follow us up here and i can tell you all the story at the same time.*Sounds extrordinaly tired and weak but the same short tempered as ever*