News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A run of trouble for all......

Started by Sabastian, January 27, 2004, 08:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

Kiara?....*she notices her movements, and that she would have normally cured herself under most circumstances**she realizes* your hurt, aren`t you..
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

Quote from: Kiara_maul on March  6, 2004, 05:02:48 AM
MAx?  *tries to get up but just ends up sitting back down again, not having the strength to get up on her own, the excitement from her return ebbing away and her adreniline running out, adreniline, the only thing giving her the strength to move at all at this moment.  Although she won't let on, she's extreamly hurt but hiding it well.  Her ribs broken and several bruises and such all over but not seen, except for the small cut on her cheek.  Having the cut on her cheek is evidence enough that she's hurt worse than she says for she'd normaly simopy fix it and be done with something small like that.*

*Looks between Ginny, Lav and MAx*
I'm fine.  
*Says in an almost Defensive tone all though rather weakly and with out much Conviction in her voice*

Ginny Weasly

*frowns* I don't think so... mabey we should get you to the Infermary....?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*she glances at Ginny, then back to Kiara*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

~ Ella

*Ella layed curled up, still in her dorm, about three days had been and gone and no one had yet noticed her some what of a 'disappearance'. She was wrapped in a bundle of blankets, although all was well with the castle's heat, she was clearly ill. Yet it was not a cold, she shivered violently and moaned quietly in her endless sleep as she tossed and turned occassionally, having the most terrible dreams. Her skin was as pale as the snow itself outside and her lips were a faint blue. Her eyes had not seen light since several days before and she was wasting away slowly, trapped in some sort of darkness, some sort of a dreamland, a cursed dreamland...*
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Frowns*  I'm not going there, Pomfrey can't fix me anyway.  *Takews a short brath and involentarily winces at thepain from a broken rib, poking her side.*  Max, can you help me back to the common room?

Ginny Weasly

*still frowning* You better get enough sleep to be able to heal yourself then, if you don't we will take you to the hospital wing.
My motivation

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles slightly*  Thanks Ginny.

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication