News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My new Sister

Started by Kiara Johnson, January 27, 2004, 06:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

The family was in turmoil, my mother angry, my father not speaking to anyone.  My brother called and told us his news, he was getting married.  I was happy for him but our parents mad.

"She's not good enough for you son."  Amy mother had said.
"I think you should have married that other girl."  My father told.
"When do we meet her?"  I asked.

We never had the chance to meet her until the day before the wedding.  My brother asked if they could stay with our parents, they denied him.  I told him he could stay with me.  I met this girl, she was perfect in my eyes, I couldn't imagine why my parents didn't want her around.  

She was tall, had beautiful golden hair than fell below her shoulders in a torrent of waves, much like the suns rays, it sparkled.  She has a way of making you smile when she walks into the room, she took me to her side as a sister, and I loved her from the first moment I saw her.

"Do you think my mom will come to her senses?"  I asked her.
"No, I don't think she will."  She shook her head sadly.
"I don't understand why my parents have no desire to meet you."  I replied, anger and sadness building up inside of me now.
"They fear what they don't know, they wanted him to marry her.  They blame me for taking their son away form the hometown girl."  She replied, still with a sadness in her large brown eyes.
"So, do you think that if I decided to marry some one out of the state, they'd hate him too?"  I said, a bit spitefully.
"Yes, they probably would.  Don't be mad at them though.  They love you and your brother and only want the best, or what they think to be the best for their children.  I am sure that one day, they'll see me as one of the Island folk."  She replied, now with a smile.

That night, she, and I put together her wedding, the final touches.  I was to be Maid of Honor and my best friend, was to be my brothers nest man.  When all was finished and I climbed into bed, she came into my room one more time.

"Your mom and dad say they aren't coming.  I wish they'd support your brother.  You don't have to stand by my side if you don't truly wish, I'd understand."  She said as she sat on the edge of my bed.
"Why wouldn't I want to be?  I like you, I am happy you found my brother."  I told her and saw the smile spread across her face.
"Thank you."  She said and then left the room.

The next day, the wedding went through.  My parents didn't show up, although my brother set aside seats for them, just in case.  He seemed a little sad and when I asked him if he was going to be all right, he answered.
"I'm fine with it sis, I am just sad they won't take the chance to meet the most wonderful woman they could ever have the chance to meet in their lives, that's all."

The wedding is over and the reception began.  I am happy they are husband and wife...

My mother said she was loosing a son.  My father said nothing.  I found that I gained a sister unlike any I could have dreamed.

Thank you for reading.  My new sisters name is Sarah.  She is the best sister a girl could ever have asked for.  My parents will find out soon enough what they are missing, I hope.  Have a great day and wish them the best.  They left back to California today.  
Luvs~N~Stuff
Kiara.

Fawkes

This is real kiara?  :o :o

Kiara Johnson

Ya, that's why I wasn't on yesturday.  I had a wedding to attend to.

Fawkes

A wedding wow! :o ....I'm sorry about your parents though  :-[
Anyway Good luck to your bro and sarah! ;)

Kiara Johnson

Sabastian

Yes, she is right...Kiara, you did gain a sister.  I liked her too.

BFF
Josh
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

_Lavender_

I so happy for you! :-* You guys seem like you`ll be great sis`s! G`luck K ;) ;)
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

~ Ella

That's a great story, I wish you the best of luck! :sweetheart:
~ Pure Veela...