News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Alex R., February 11, 2004, 09:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*she smiles in amusement, then give a yearning look towards the window, and she quietly slips out of the room, down the stairs and into the fresh night, which seems to refresh her free spirits, and she smiles to herself, as she walks toward the lake and sits to rest at the waters edge, her favorite spot to think*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

*smiles as Lav leaves then looks at Alex* Don't forget about tonight!*says bye to every one and leaves*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*she lays on her stomache, propped up by her left elbow, her chin resting on her palm, and she reaches out with her free hand, and skimms the surface of the water with the tips of her fingers gently, pushing the water around absentmindedly*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Alex R.

I'm not that stupid!  besides i was bored... :P
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Go Away, I'm busy causing chaos...
CHAOS CHAOS CCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!

Alex R.

So Lavander, your an anamagi huh?  I am to!  * Surprisingly turns into a small orange fox cub*  * Then changes back when she looks at Ginny's face, wich seemed to be saying "show off!"*  What do u think?
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Alex R.

* i forgot to put somthing in my last post*    Runs down to were Lav is.* now read my last post*
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!