News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

i don't wanna say this, but its true....

Started by Hermione_Granger, July 20, 2002, 10:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Gengi

*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Hermione_Granger

i added sum more links, and im gonna add a lot more, so it won't be crappy any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.expage.com/crazee4hp
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Lily_Evans

Quote from: Hermione_Granger on July 23, 2002, 01:38:04 AMhey, Hermione_G
we are the BOMBS of hermione! how did u do that pic thing? i was trying to do that, ubt i couldn't. please tell me! asl? is she your fave character too? im auditioing for her cuz they're recasting!
for more info, check out my site! i'd be honoiured if another person who thinks hermione's the best would cum check it out! thanks!
www.expage.com/crazee4hp
i'm still getting premission to use links, so don't worry, it'll be un-stew-pid in no time!
ps - do u like emma watson or hermione granger? (different ppl) i like hermione, i look like her and all, and im very surprised that  emma is nothing like ehr! she used a completely different voice! and about c.c., hes just kinda cute, the person who plays him, and ya, he is VERY annoying! lol!

lol!, I know, which picture? , the one with her raising her hand, or a normal if you need help do this for your picture in your siganture:

[img ]put the url in here  [img ]

I'll give you the adress in a minute,

I like Hermione better then Emma!,I'vve checked out your site already, I'm 12/f/Canada.

good luck for your audtion!,yup Hermione is my favourite charater, bye

Allie

Lily_Evans

Hermione_Granger

ya, i like herms better than emma, but emma is cool! i mean, the evil looks she does and stuff. im a better hermione than she is, and by the sounds of it, u r too! im 11/f/canada...turning 12 august 14.
what province? mine is ontario, and the city is hamilton.....i dunt think im gonna get a picture of emma, probably one of sumthing else.....i hate falling at famous ppl's feet! i migth get one of tom riddle, or andrew bowen, or.....i dunno. whichever one i like, i spose. thanks!

Lily_Evans

your welcome, I live in Ontario!, but London.

MrsRadcliffe0480

. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Lily_Evans

Lily_Evans

MrsRadcliffe0480

. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Hermione_Granger

lol i have 100 and sumthing.... i hope they r recasting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermione_Granger

well, please ppl, don't go cranky and mad on me, like emily and ron has. i want to go to england anyways, i always have. i'm half english (my dad was born there) so i guess thats sumthing....snyways, tom riddle,nooo ay! i saw a real pic of the actor, and he isn't my number one choice! i know the acters name too. its,  like, christian coulsen or sumthing. wanna see it?

MrsRadcliffe0480

. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·