News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Aloha!

Started by ^Draco _Malfoy^, February 21, 2004, 08:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

*rolls eyes at kiara, knowinf full well that Kiara dosen't like it when people roll thier eyes* you cuku brain!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Raises a brow at Ginny then laughs*

Sabastian

Hello, Draco.  Or I guess that it would be welcome back?  I understand that you have been missed.
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Damion

Hey Welcome back Draco, I don't know you but welcome back all the same.  I too just came back after being gone for a while.

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

Fawkes

Welcome back Damion!!

Kiara Johnson

Big huggles to you Damion!  I've missed you and thanks for our coments to my stories, as always, you are too kind.   :-*

Damion

No, I only tell the trueth.  Oh and thanks!  I am happy to be back.  had a long hard time with school and all but, I am caught back up and now have some free time.  Thanks for the warm welcome back you all.

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

Kiara Johnson

Anytime Damion.   :)

Ginny Weasly

Hi Damion, don't think I'v meet you before, but hi!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

hey Damion, welcome back!  ;)
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Sabastian

Yes, welcome back friend Ravenclaw.  lol
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

magicball356

I'm a magic ball...when you release me, you will be granted with a gift...to release me, go on a magic quest and find all 12 items...more explained, later..>

Zack

I don`t know either of you, but welcome back just the same, Draco and Damion

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.