News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Introducing . . . Me

Started by memarti, June 26, 2002, 06:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

memarti

Hi all.  I've been haunting this place for a few days now, reading all the fan fic, and looking at pics and stuff.  I'm hooked.  I'm a HUGE HP fan.  I have all the books.  I was at home watching the DVD at 12:20 am, exactly 20 minutes after it went on sale at midnight the day it was released.  I'm working on a fanfic to post for you all too.  Hope you like it  ;)  I think you will.  Feel free to talk to me any time.  I'm very friendly.  Till then. . .
Always remember, to the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may just be the world.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Hey!  :)  Glad you came!  
Can't wait for your story!
Uh... I don't really know what else to say! hehe ^_^;;  So um, cya around!  :)  :)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

memarti

Thanks ShuiBee.  I'm almost done with it and I'll probably start posting parts of it today.
Always remember, to the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may just be the world.

Yay!  ;D
You're a... Hungarian llama...?  ???

hpcoolest5

;D
I've talked to u briefly a couple of times. Welcome, welcome, welcome! I hope u have fun! ;D I do! ;) I wanna see your story! ;D Very interesting... Hungarian llama. Heehee! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

;DI've had 900 posts! I m second! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

memarti

Congrats.  I've had . . . .22, counting this one  Ha ha.  Everybody's gotta start somewhere. ::)

And I have... 1341 also counting this one.  So HA!  ;) j/k

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Gengi

Well, I got 142! O! O! Take that! *swishes her posting sword around* ^^;;;
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

hpcoolest5

;DLoL, okay, Gengi! U win! *Coughcoughnotcoughcough* J/k. U'r here again! ;DU haven't been here in a while.... v_v :'( :'( :'( :'(How r u? How's ur site coming?  :D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

:o  Whoa!  Gengi!  That's A LOT!  :D  A posting sword?

Gengi

Yeeees, my posting sword! *polishes it* ;D Ready to slice into any conversation! Toshay! Wait..I didn't spell that right...what langauge is that?!

I've been trying to get my butt moving on my sites! They should be sloooooowly be getting better! ^^ I have 3! Well, 4, but I didn't finish it the 4th!

O!O! Specking of one...well, I'll but that under another subject! :D

hpcoolest5

;DI gotta get me one o' those! (Posting sword) :DLol! OO! Four sites? Woah, that's a lot! :o
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Gengi

Yeah! 2 are about HP, 1 (the not finished) about Trigun (an anime), and the other is going to be my main one! www.fanmanga.com! I've got the basic 'being' down, but now I need to creat it! :s