News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

could harry and voldemort be related???

Started by severus., March 2, 2004, 03:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

severus.

i watched philosiphers stone again last night. the mirror is supposed to show what u want most of all, in harrys case, a family! now, at the end, when harry and quirril are fighting, theres a camera shot of the mirror, showing harrys parents, harrys reflection.... and voldemorts reflection! could it be showing all his family? a clever bei of cinimatography? or just coincidence! maybe they know something we dont :p
auror, master of the dark arts and parcelmouth! the dark lord will return...

Kiara Johnson

Hmm, May perhaps you have something there.  I for one have always thought that Hary was related to Voldem0rt. It is evident in all my stories and such.  Maybe I was right?????

Danwyn Daymen

I always prefered Lord Of The Rings as it's more realistic (you know the talking tree's and so on), anyways back to the subject at hand, so are they related? ... don't know haven't seen the film, don't want to see it and find all of you more than a little bit scarey.

Why not go out for an evening with friends (if you have any) and go to your local cinema complex and watch an ADULT film, by adult i mean NOT FOR CHILDREN as lets be honest thats what Harry Potter is really isn't it A KIDS FILM!!!!
I am Danwyn Icarus Hubert Daymen and i am all seeing, all knowing ...erm ... small cable kids ... and ..erm ..genetic in rupture and ... i might actually watch Harry Potter one of these days if i am bored enough ......maybe.

Kiara Johnson

Quote from: Danwyn Daymen on March  8, 2004, 04:19:41 AM
I always prefered Lord Of The Rings as it's more realistic (you know the talking tree's and so on), anyways back to the subject at hand, so are they related? ... don't know haven't seen the film, don't want to see it and find all of you more than a little bit scarey.

Why not go out for an evening with friends (if you have any) and go to your local cinema complex and watch an ADULT film, by adult i mean NOT FOR CHILDREN as lets be honest thats what Harry Potter is really isn't it A KIDS FILM!!!!

Let's be honest?  Ok then, I will be honest with you.  Harry Potter is a film for those who might still have an imagination left in their heads, and not for the likes of a moronic idiot such as your self.  I see people like you as nothing more than a waste of space on what is already a too crowded planet.  Human existance is but a drop in what is the vastness of time and peple like you are a waste of that said time.

Luvs-n-stuff
Kaira

Danwyn Daymen

Ok  I will be honest with you, I came here as my bands website has received nearly 60 hits all coming directly from this website, so I wanted to find out what this website was all about.

Now I find out that it is an Harry Potter fan site and (as you may have guessed) I am not a huge fan of Harry Potter. Before I leave you I must say that nearly all of you have terrible grammer but I'm sure your all very special in your own way.

Please do me this one favour though DO NOT visit my bands website at WWW.PSYCHOGENETIC.CO.UK as I don't like Harry Potter and I don't want any of you coming to my website anymore.

Oh and before I go I noticed that Kiara Maul is American so I guess your fat then eh  Kiara (wink, wink)

Anyways see you all laters, lots of love

Psychogenetic
Xxxxx

Not sure if I won't keep posting on here as it is really good fun and have enjoyed myself very much, in fact the only thing to spoil it was all of you.
I am Danwyn Icarus Hubert Daymen and i am all seeing, all knowing ...erm ... small cable kids ... and ..erm ..genetic in rupture and ... i might actually watch Harry Potter one of these days if i am bored enough ......maybe.

Ginny Weasly

well, did you kinow that I'm American too, and I'm the skiniest girl in my whole school? I bet your pretty fat yourselfe. And for your info, Kiara is not fat, she's skinny as well! And just to piss you off, I will visit your sight and tell thim all how you came here. I'll even lye and say you liked it here.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Fawkes

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on March  8, 2004, 04:56:19 AM
well, did you kinow that I'm American too, and I'm the skiniest girl in my whole school? I bet your pretty fat yourselfe. And for your info, Kiara is not fat, she's skinny as well! And just to piss you off, I will visit your sight and tell thim all how you came here. I'll even lye and say you liked it here.
I saw your post Ginny! Good one! He deserves it! ;D :thumbsup:

Sabastian

Quote from: Danwyn Daymen on March  8, 2004, 04:50:59 AM
Ok  I will be honest with you, I came here as my bands website has received nearly 60 hits all coming directly from this website, so I wanted to find out what this website was all about.

Now I find out that it is an Harry Potter fan site and (as you may have guessed) I am not a huge fan of Harry Potter. Before I leave you I must say that nearly all of you have terrible grammer but I'm sure your all very special in your own way.

Please do me this one favour though DO NOT visit my bands website at WWW.PSYCHOGENETIC.CO.UK as I don't like Harry Potter and I don't want any of you coming to my website anymore.

Oh and before I go I noticed that Kiara Maul is American so I guess your fat then eh  Kiara (wink, wink)

Anyways see you all laters, lots of love

Psychogenetic
Xxxxx

Not sure if I won't keep posting on here as it is really good fun and have enjoyed myself very much, in fact the only thing to spoil it was all of you.

*Falls to the floor laughing at this Imbecile*

Oh and since his opinion is NOT agreed upon by ALL the band members, feel free to go to the site people.  Serverus put the link there for you to visit and he happens to be their drummer.  lol
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Max2.0

and,obviously hes an imbecile,because hp is more than a movie....lol...

severus.

if he doesnt want people goin there, then just dont. i thought it would be nice for a bit of extra publicity, get a few more people to hear the band... obviously not! they're really starting to get on my tits! >:(
auror, master of the dark arts and parcelmouth! the dark lord will return...

Kiara Johnson

hmm, we'll see, don't know that I can actualy let it go so easily, tell you what though babe, so long as they stay outta here, I'll keep my tongue still in there. :-*

Danwyn Daymen

Well they say a still tongue makes for a happy life!

Psychogenetic.co.uk

Kiara Johnson

HOWEVER, looks as though I most certainaly WILL NOT be keeping my tongue still any time soon.....

Ginny Weasly

Me Neither! It's not that I hate him, it's that he's getting so @#$%^&* anoying. Sorry Serverus, but I will do something about this guy! >:(
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret