News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*~*RP*~*

Started by Ginny Weasly, March 8, 2004, 06:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Reaches out an dgrabs Ginny as she begins to loose herself in the trail as well, they apear next to Zack, Kaira's eyes flash silvery in the light and when her lips part into a sneer, itcan be seen her long slender fangs of the Vampire lurking in her blood.*

Where....*Growls*

Ginny Weasly

*glances anxiously at Kiara* Don't get excited, Kiara*whispers and gripes kiaras hand tighter*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

not yet....we are alone, for now.....*his grey eyes turn steely, as he looks around the dark area, realizing that they are in a thick forest, near east of the flat lands, and he remains so still that if they had not known where he was, they would not see him at all, but just the blackness around them**he stares around, taking in everything that had changed, that had blackened, remembering, quite unwilingly, the past**a rustle begins in the bush near him and he recognises its presence**he glances at kiara, then turns and walks toward it, not realizing that the look he had just givin his friends was not one of his of the present, but one of his past, dark and deadly warning, but showing no more emotion than that, for in his eyes a wall had formed, as like they were when he had first come to Hogwarts, proving as once before to be, solidly inpenatrable*
     *he stops feet from the bushes and peers into it, as a rather large, black wolf emerges from it, as confused as ever, but knowing its old friend, then walks toward him and sits at his side, staring over at Ginny and Kiara**he places his palm upon the top of its head and gently rubs his ears, then sighs and looks up once more, staring into the forest as he searches for his location*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Ginny Weasly

*fear begans to eab away* Who's that?*looks at the wolf*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Looks over the land, noting the wolf then noding to it, respectfully and contiues to lok around, her vampire blod boiling with anticipation of something long forgotten*

Zack

old friend...gotten me through alot of scrapes.....*he falls silent once more, lost in thought, before he turns back to them agian, something in his eyes that is rarely there ever: fear, not for his own, but for anothers* Alex....*his voice is barely a whisper and he stares down at the wolf* where is he? *the wolf gently bites his hand, then starts away, toward the flats, and he follows, as he walks pulling a silver dagger from its sleath in his pocket, prepared for ambush, may there be one*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

*Follows, her sences hightened and in complete silence*

Ginny Weasly

*looks around suddenly feeling a bit braver*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret