News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Where have all the years gone?Spring-7th Year

Started by _Lavender_, March 9, 2004, 09:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*she grins, then swims over to where Draco sits* hey U! *she laughs, then grabs his foot, dragging him into the water with her laughing agian*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles a teh two of them then dives down below the surface again, wandering about the lake floor, thinking about how long it's been since she's seen her old home and how ling it's been since she has had the opertunit to speek woth her old amster.  SHe sits on a rock at the bottum of the lake staring out at the diffrent sea life swinig about around her*

Sabastian

*Walks past both Lavendre and Draco andstarts to walk on the water until he reaches the spot just above Kiara and then slowly sinks below the surface and down into the depths of the lake to rest next to Kaira.  he looks at her and frowns, knowng she is sad, she can't hide a thing from him.  He puts an arm around her shoulder*

~~Your mom would love it if you went back to the home where it all started, you know that.~~

*Holds her tighter*

~~I am sure Max would love to see it too.~~
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Kiara Johnson

*Lays her head on Bastian's shoulder and, although the water washes them away, she lets her tears fall out of her eyes, crying a the memories flooding to her.*

^Draco _Malfoy^

*Grins at lavender and splashes water at her face*

*swims quickly*

_Lavender_

*she jumps back at the splash, then swims after him and dunks him under the water, then swims quickly away from him*

^Draco _Malfoy^

*Pops head back up in surface and swims after her*

_Lavender_

*she turns and sticks out her tounge teasingly at him, then swims faster away*

^Draco _Malfoy^

*gets out of lake and gets on suface, runs toward where she is and dives back in*

_Lavender_

*she turns and gasps slightly sa he jumps in* cheater! *she laughs, then tries to swim away agian*

^Draco _Malfoy^

*Grabs her by the bathing suit*

You cannot escape!

_Lavender_

*she immediately stops swimming, and turns to him, still laughing**she puts on a dramatic look* NO!!!! *she pretends to feint, still giggling imensely*

^Draco _Malfoy^

_Lavender_

*she grins devilishly and immediately straightens, then dunks him agian, but she is laughing to hard to swim away agian*

Damion

*Walks up, sits down at eh edge of the lake and smiles at he two playing in the water.*

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.