News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Where have all the years gone?Spring-7th Year

Started by _Lavender_, March 9, 2004, 09:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

^Draco _Malfoy^

*Shrugs* Oh well *smirk*

*Puts her down gently*

_Lavender_

*she smiles at him agian* thank you *grins*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Zack

*he appears from the towering quidditch pitch in the distance, and spotting his friends, makes his way over to them**he retreats to a shaded area near the lake, and rests his back aginst the old tree, quietly smiling aginst the humid breeze flowing through the grounds*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

^Draco _Malfoy^

_Lavender_

*her lips curve into a warm smile as she looks up at him, then she turns, her eyes now fucused of the forbudden forest, an alert, curious expression now settling upon her features* did you-...no...nevermind...*she shrugs it off and abruptly sits in the shallow water, sighing*

^Draco _Malfoy^

_Lavender_

*she looks up at his slowly, then focuses her gaze back on the forest, the same strange feeling once agian settling in her nerves, a calling* the-..I-...*she sighs, then stands, and steps out of the water onto dry land**she snaps her fingers and she is suddenly in a fresh set of black robes, despite the warm weather**she looks back at him, not knowing at all how to explain this*

^Draco _Malfoy^

_Lavender_

I don`t know...but I have to go..something-*she shakes her head* I need to be somewhere...

Kiara Johnson

*Lays sleeping in her Dragon from in the center of the forest, in a clearing, barely fotting her massive form*