News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

harry potter and the new potions teacher

Started by cho chang, March 15, 2004, 07:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cho chang

One day in class Snape announced he's gonna quit. Everybody cheered. "I wonder who's gonna be the new potions teacher?"asked Hermione at the common room that night. "whoever it is, it's bound to better than snape." said Ron. Harry meanwhile was wondering what is Snape gonna do now that he's quit.
The next day at Potions, people are extra early. Neville was more relaxed than he's ever been at Potions. The door opened, and everybody grown very quiet. The new Potions teacher stepped in. "She's HOT!" said Ron in a loud whisper. His expression:  :o
And she is. She is wearing a black, slim, and very flattering robe. Her hair is jet black and flowing. She has high cheekbones, full lips, and emrald green eyes. When she spoke, it was melodious.
"my name is Professor Snape, your last Potion teacher's sister."
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

cho chang

"she's a good teacher, isn't she?" commented Hermione that day."Neville seems to be doing well."
"It's hard to believe she's Snape's sister." said Ron.
Harry said, "I don't trust her..."
"oh, come on, Harry, don't be stereotyped. Just because she's related to Snape doesn't mean she's as evil." Hermione said impatiently.
All around the Gryffindor Common room, people are praising the new potions teacher. "I hope she stays, that woman!" said Paraviti.
But Harry's got a sinking feeling about this new teacher, because his scar keeps throbbing.

cho chang

so, whattdiya think?  ;D

Harry tries to tell people his feelings about miss snape, but nobody, not even Ron and Hermione would listen. One day, at Potions, miss snape leaned over harry's caldroun and whispered, "give it up, harry darling, because nobody will listen." He gazed into her eyes and understood why.
Harry tried as hard as ever to convince people, but only Luna Lovegood and-surprisingly-Cho Chang believed. Cho stopped hanging with her giggly friends and started to hang with him and Luna. Ron and Hermione slowly drifted away.

Kiara Johnson

Fawkes

:thumbsup::thumbsup: How sad Hermione and Ron leaving Harry...But go on great story so far!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

cho chang

thanks  :)

Harry feels sad that his best friends didn't believe him. But he couldn't blame them: miss snape is nice to everyone but him and cho. (luna would believe anything.) But he's still angry and frustrated (what else is new?).
Then he had a dream. He's been practising oculumcy ever since sirius died. but it's not an share-a-mind-with-voldimort sort of dream, more of a prophsy dream. he dreamt that miss snape is dueling with her brother. not practise dueling, real, till-death duel. then he woke and knew he's been wrong to doubt snape. snape is loyal to dumbledore, but it's his sister, who everyone loved, is the real convict.

cho chang

he told his dream to cho and luna. he tried, one more time, to warn ron and hermione, but his best friends who believed him when nobody else did, wouldn't listen.
I've gotta lift everyone out of miss snape's spell, thought harry despratly. because in his dream, snape had died dueling with his sister. he decided to go to dumbledore.
"lemon sherbert! thingyroach cluster! Sugar quill!" harry tried to guess dumbly's password. the statues lept apart at the last guess. he told dumbledore the miss snape situation. dumbledore looked very old. "we can't prove it,harry." he sighed.
harry left his office angry and frustrated (where have i heard this before?)

Kiara Johnson

cho chang

Luna and Cho are very nice, but they're Ravenclaws, which means he can't talk to them at common room. Besides, Luna's younger and cho's older. And Luna kept talking about non-exisitent creatures. She showed Harry a crumple-horned snorksack that she caught on her Sweden expetition, which looked like a horned bullfrog to him. But she helps Harry to ease his pain for Sirius. Cho finally stopped obessing about Cedric. :) Still, Harry missed Ron and Hermione very much, but how to get them out of miss snape's spell?
An upside is that Tonks is the new DADA teacher (YAY!). But she can't do anything about miss snape either. And I thought Snape was bad, sighed Harry.

Kiara Johnson

cho chang

Harry hated Potions classes. Now he positively dreaded it. He could bear snape's sneers (at least everyone else hated him too), but he can't bear the adoring faces staring up at miss snape, her triumphant smirks. he would stare down at his caldroun, trying to ignore the "Isn't she great?"s. Then one day, he couldn't take it anymore, and outbursted. "Shut up!" he yelled,"she's evil! Can't you see?" poeple stared at him, then muttered with themselves, "he's crazy" "he always is".
that night at common room, harry found Ron and Hermione sitting in the chairs by the fire, waiting for him. Ron started to talk about homework and for awhile, it's like miss snape never happened. But then Hermione said sharply, "what's the matter, harry?"
Harry didn't reply. Hermione sighed. "ok, you think miss snape is evil. But you don't have any evidence and she isn't doing any harm. So relax."
"But I had the dream..."
"what will happen will happen, harry, you can't do anything about it." Hermione said gently.
Harry thought of Sirius's death.
"meanwhile, let's be friends again and forget it, ok?"
Silence. Ron looked nervous.
"ok."
Ron relaxed. "so i heard you and cho are going out again, eh?"

Fawkes

magicball356

I'm a magic ball...when you release me, you will be granted with a gift...to release me, go on a magic quest and find all 12 items...more explained, later..>

cho chang

Thanks

It's almost a relief to forget about miss snape. have Ron and Hermione back made Potions class easier to bear. He knew they still liked miss snape, but it no longer affected their friendship. But harry didn't know, that forgetting about miss snape is a big mistake.

cho chang

people started to disappear. In every House except Slythrin.  nobody know why, but harry thinks he's got a pretty good idea. teachers has to accompany students to their classes, but the students kept disappearing. Harry talked this over with his friends.
"still think i should keep out of this?"he asked hermione grimly.
"oh...be careful, harry!" Hermione said despratly.
"we should find a pattern to the attacks and figure out the next victim, then observe carefully." said cho.
"yeah, and prove that miss snape is the convict!" said harry determinedly.