News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Battle For Love

Started by Kiara Johnson, March 19, 2004, 09:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Hey you promised! LOL any way, BUMP! Post more! NOW! LOL!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Evil_To_The_Max

keep going,K. your doing great,I've been reading,I haven't been able to post because of school....

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Zack

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

"Ok, it's a deal."

Sebastian smiled, a dark, evil smile and then turned and left the room with out another word.  He followed the halls to the Slytherin common room where he knew Kiara would be, opened the porthole and stepped in.

"Kiara, dear sister, I need a word with you, alone."  He smiled at Kaira and then flashed Max a warning glare.

"Hang on, whats this about Sebastian."  Max growled.

"You never mind, it has nothing to do with you, Johnson."  Sebastian growled back, his black eyes flashing with fire.

Max stood and grabbed Kaira's arm as she roase to walk to Sebastian.

"She goes no where with out me."

Sebastian laughed evily then looked at Max and smiled.  "As you wish Johnson, but I was just trying to protect you, be nice, but you can come along if you wish."  Sebastian answered, knowing that the moment the angel possessing Kiara saw Evan, she'd go to him, no matter what Max had to say.

The three walked along te halls in silence.  Kiara was glaring at Sebastians back, oh how, even in her angel form, she hated her brother.  Sebastian turned once and grinned at her.

"the problem with you dear sis, is that you have far to big an ego for our own good.  I think perhaps ou need a lesson in manners one day."  He said, then turned his back on her again.

"Oh, I suppose you think  you're going to be the one to teach it to me, brother."  She spat back, a low, inhuman growl escaping her lips.

Sebastian stopped in the middle of the hall, and turned to face her.

"No, I will not be the one to teach it to you, Kiara.  That, I will leave up to my master.  Perhaps becoming his bride will smother a bit of your high andd mighty attitude."  He growled back ith the same, in human sound.

"Wait a minute here Sebastian, whis to say she'll become his bride.  Kiara is mine, and ..."

Max stopped as te door to their right opened, and Evan walked out.  Max's heart sank as he watche dKiara turn and smile.  That smile was for him, not Evan, not any one.  

"Hello, Max."  Evan greeted with heavy sarcasm.

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

OK, I am sorry, but i have gotten the cursed Writer's block here, and don't know how I really want to send it.  Hum, I will post some more as soon as it comes to me brain-pan as to what exactly I should do to this....I have too many out comes right now and I need to chose the best one.  So , hang in there, I will work on it soon.
Luvs~n~stuff
Kiara

Evil_To_The_Max

I could help,If you want.

Kiara Johnson

Kiara Johnson

MAx, just email me your thoughts, or even if you have a whole chapter to add. I think we could make an awsome story together.  lol
LUVS~NSTUFF
KIARA

Ginny Weasly

Ah, Kiara, mabey you should rephrase that! *laughs* Cuz it sounded a bit like something else
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Post more!!! please?  :-\ LOL ;) great job K!

:-*Lav
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

This can now be called a story written by both Max and myself.  Thanks Max for your input, please, continue to send me ideas.  Like I said, this could be great with the two of us putting our thoughts in.  And lol Lav.  You're silly.

Max did not return the greeting.  His lip curled in a sneer and he turned to Sebastian.

"What is this Sebastian?  What did you bring her to him for?"  Max growled.

Sebastian only smiled, that evil smile only he could do.  And watched now, to see what would unfold between the three of them.  Knowing full well that Kaira would do what he wanted her to do.  

Kiara looked at Max, then over to Evan who smiled at her, welcoming.  She seemed at a loss for just a moment then turned from Max, totally, and walked to Evan.  Not a backward glance at Max at all, she simply left his side for Evan.

Evan welcomed her with open arms, bringing her to him then kissed her lips softly.

Max growled and jumped on Evan, grabbing him by the throat and knocking Kiara back.  Kiara stumbled backwards then, regaining her self, she let a hollow growl escape her thraot.
Max slammed Evan up against the wall, knocking his head into it.

"Stay away from her."  He growled.

"I once told you Id take her from you Max."  Evan sneered.

This put Max over the edge and he slammed Evan against the wall, Kiara stood watching for no more than a few seconds before she snapped.

"You will not hurt him Max!"  Her voice cracked through the air as if thunder rolled into the school it's self.  Then Max flies backwards and is pinned to the far wall as Kiara walks to him, she obviously isn't her self and Max knows, he remains silent as she steps to him, putting a hand, unloving, to his temple at the right side of his head.

Evan leans against the wall, catching his breath, not even paying attention to what's going on any longer, he looks up just in time to see both Max and Kiara wrapped in a black gauze of mist.  A few students enter the otherwise deserted hall and stop, pinned to the spot, no one moves, no one can and when the blackness fades, Max slumps to the floor.

One of the students screams out and Kiara turns her emerald eyes to him and sneers.

"Go on little Ravenclaw, run to your Headmaster and tell him what has happened.  Perhaps he can find a way to waken this one."  She looks down at Max as she talks, knowing that she is the only one who can wake him from the death like sleep she has put him into.

Sebastian has disappeared and Evan walks to Kiara, takes her by the arm and looking curiously into her eyes he wraps her in his arms and they too, disappear from the hall.

Ginny Weasly

I kinda feel bad for max, he only wants to take care of Kiara! But anyway and like always, great! Please write more!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Evil_To_The_Max

Do not cry for me,Ginny.LOL...It was my Idea to get rid of me.