News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

april fools story

Started by cho chang, April 1, 2004, 07:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cho chang

ok i saw this funny story on another site, but a lost the address since it's a long time ago...i'll try to rewrite what i remember.

Harry sat in Potions class. Snape hasn't shown up, and the bell has rung a long time ago. Then Dumbledore came in and said, "professor snape has quit." everybody cheered until dumbledore added, "your new potions teacher will be Voldymort." then it grew deathly quiet. Dumbledore waved cheerfully, and said, "you have the rest of the class free, bye!" and disappeared.
That night in Griffindor common room, people has been talking about their soon-to-be potions teacher.
"voldymort must have reformed, dumbledore wouldn't hire him if he hasn't." hermione tried to reassure them-and herself.
"yeah well he trusts anyone who says he's reformed." Ron said gloomily.
the next day at Potions, people waited nervously. But the person who appeared is snape, coughing slightly.
"professor..." harry stammered, "you...but we thought...dumbledore said...Voldymort..."everybody else nodded.
"what*cough*are you*cough*talking about?" demanded snape. "go to mcgonagle's office, potter*cough*, and 10 points*cough* from gryffindor!"
harry ran to dumbledore's office instead. he guessed the password (sugar quill) and lept up the stairs that's revealed.
"professor!" harry gasped. "you told us that voldymort would be...but snape..."
dumbledore smiled. "do you know what today is, harry?"
harry was puzzled. "but what's this has go to do-"
"april fools!" dumbledore shouted cheerfully.
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

Fawkes

magicball356

Double Triple *HaHa* Double Triple *HaHa*Double Triple *HaHa*Double Triple *HaHa*Double Triple *HaHa*Double Triple *HaHa*Double Triple *HaHa*Double Triple *HaHa*Double Triple *HaHa*Double Triple *HaHa*Double Triple *HaHa*Double Triple *HaHa*
I'm a magic ball...when you release me, you will be granted with a gift...to release me, go on a magic quest and find all 12 items...more explained, later..>