News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

†~The Spirit Returns~†

Started by ~ Ella, April 4, 2004, 10:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

(both deppending on wheather or not the Potter 130 person is in the RP or not I guess. I dunno.)

Hermione~ Granger

brian

(uhh, so where is ella anyways?)

Hermione~ Granger

~ Ella

{ooc}: I'm here. Hum...Forgive me for I don't remember...'Brian'?  :-\

{bic}: *Ella's deep eyes lifted from their perspective on the Forests earth to the grown images of her friends. The gentle gallop of hooves could be heard, approaching with determination, along with the evoked beginning of a storm. The veela gazed up towards the sky, raising her hand and catching a bolt of lightning as it threatened to strike her.

She twirled it as a staff, before re-forming it as an orb and holding it still as a light for her friends to find. She smiled a small smile, something she hadn't done in a while. They really were coming back, she was really going to see her friends again. The rain poured down over her from above, echoing on the walls of her mind.

As she gazed ahead she not only heard, but saw the unicorns and thestral heading her way. Her lips broke into a grin and it took every ounce of ladylike attitude in her to stop her from charging her friends into a rugby tackle of a hug. She missed them so much. Her heart had yearned for them beyond what any words could describe and yet here they were, being reunited again in the Forest she loved so dear.

Ella sighed, not in a distasteful manner, but in a relieved way. She looked up to the heavens once more, silently thanking them, but paused as she saw a sillhouette seated on a cloud, not to far away. She narrowed her eyes, ignoring the raindrops that pelted her vision, and gasped with delight. It was Kalista, the angelic form of Kiara. Black wings and a powerful appearance greeted her grin, there was no doubt about it.*

She was home.
~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

*Rinding on a ball of flame, Sebastian flew towards the light in the forest, his flaming mount, not daring to burn one speck of the forest folige.  He wears a sollom grin, although he is happy, it is not seen on his face.

It has been entirely too long since he had last seen his love, entirely too long since she left him alone in a world of humans and as he aproached, his pace lessend, untill finally, he stopped alltogether, his ball of fire dissapating to cover him now and ward off the water from the clouds over head.

Sebastian wasn't sure rather the others would truely wish him to be there, he wasn't sure how he would be greeted after what he tried to do to Kiara and Max.  so, instead, he stood not 200 yards from his beloved Ella, wrapped in a comfortable blanket of flames and watch with baited antisapation for the reunion.*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Kiara Johnson

*Kalista looks down from her cloud and nods in greeting to the Veela then smiles and the rain suddenly stops it's fall from the sky and the clouds open up to emit a ray of sun light directly over Ella, to further mark her position*

~ Ella

*The clouds part and a golden ray of sunlight streams down over her figure, warming her immediately. Ella sees Sebastian and smirks. 'Well are you just gonna stand there, or come and give me a hug?' Her voice echos in his mind playfully, while she begins walking towards him slowly, the ruby-red in her eyes sparkling.*
~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

*Casting away his flame rain caot, Sebastian walks towards her, his expresion is still, quite unreadable but his eyes, alight with the flames of his home tell tales of longing and a happyness unknownst to any before him.*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

*Ella throws off thr powerful act and grins happily, showing her all to familiar cheeky attitude. She stops about a meter away from Bastian and pouts sheepishly.*

"I missed you so much..."

*Her eyes flash a steely silver colour and she spots the dancing flames in his eyes. With another small grin she leaps into his arms, twirling, his body against hers in the deepest denial of seperation. She didn't want to let him go ever again.*
~ Pure Veela...