News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Magic

Started by ~Harry Potter~, April 9, 2004, 08:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we be able to do more than wand magic?

Yes
4 (66.7%)
No
0 (0%)
Maybe
1 (16.7%)
some (please tell what types)
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

~Harry Potter~

I know lots of diffent types of magic.  I want to see how many people want to use different types.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Fawkes

You mean in Harry Potter?  ???

Kiara Johnson

I am afraid I don't really quite understand te quetion at hand here, Harry....I, well, my character, is a soceress and so there for does not even use a wand, except to preform the patronus charm and such.  But, yes, if you have chosen to be a Harry Potter(J/K character)  You are limited to the use of the wand, except, perhaps in some cases, where, I love to see imaginative thinking, such as the whole wind spell you came up with.  Love dit.  yes, I would say that to a limited extent, most wizards and witches(In any realm)  Can preform a certain amount of magic with out the use of their wands.

~Harry Potter~

i am trying to say is i don't really like to be limited to just wand.  I know alot of different types and i want to know if its ok with most people to use it.  Ginny told me that you don't have to be like your character.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Kiara Johnson

You don't have to stick stictly to the guidelines of your character..no.  But yes, you can use other magics as well, that is what I said above dear.  lol   :-*

magicball356

perhaps something....spells, without wands, just saying them...
I'm a magic ball...when you release me, you will be granted with a gift...to release me, go on a magic quest and find all 12 items...more explained, later..>

Kiara Johnson

precisely magic   ;)

brian

I made another character besides Harry a while ago, so than you can still be true to your character, but you can still have fun with magic.