News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A small Story

Started by Ginny Weasly, April 10, 2004, 02:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

great hun, please post more soon.
:-*Lav
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

Ginny Weasly

I'll write more soon. When I find time between school, sleeping and work!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Avril

Ginny Weasly

sorry it took so long for so little!

The pictures were talking amongst themselves. If anyone knew what was happing, they would. Ginny set the book down and walked up to the pictures.

"Escuse me," she said politly, "May I ask you a question?" They stoped talking and looked down at her. The old looking one smiled.

"Certinaly"

"Um...do you know what used to be in this area before the house?" asked Ginny.

"Yes, it used to be an old village. Theres a ledgand that went with it, but I can't seem to rember it" answered the second picture. The only woman looked at Ginny.

"Why do you ask, dear?" she looked Ginny up and down, while smiling like a favorite grandmother. Ginny smiled back,

"It's kinda complicated." She said grinning. The portrits laughed.

"Please, tell us! We don't have much conversations anymore." said one of them.

"I'm a psychic, meaning I can see visions, read minds and talk with telepathy. Lots of students can speak with telepathy, but mine is diffrent. I not only hear the voice, I see the person at wherever they are, whatever they are doing." explained Ginny. The portrits were silent then smiled.

"Well, I hope we helped you." said one of them slowly. Ginny grinned, and walked away to think.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

I really like, please, continue

Zack

yeah, great job Gin, continue! er-please...lol  Bump

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

googl

KL STORY CAN YOU PLEAZ PLEAZ WRITE MORE.  IF YOU ARE INTERSTED I'VE WRITTEN A STORY TOO, THOUGH IT'S NOT AS GOOD AS YOURS. IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT LOOK OUT FOR THE USERNAME www.google.com

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE GREAT STORY.
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Ginny Weasly

um...okay, but if you want to read a really good story, read one of Kiara's! Her's are awsome!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

Heres a bit more...I'm sorry it's taking so long!)

Ginny had decided one thing. The man who had slapped the girl, must be the same guy that boy was talking about. The one the boy said that would hurt people. Ginny was still confused, however. How did she know all this, why? What did she need to do? That night, Ginny feel asleep thinking of those questions.

There was that boy again. He was sitting in the cave, eating an apple. He looked at her.
"So you want to know who that man is, don't you?" He asked, sitting up stright. Ginny felt her head nod, and tentivily sat down on the ground.
"Well, you know that Lord whats-his-name in your centruy? Well, this guy is like him." Ginny looked at him confused,
"How do you know abut him?" she asked the boy. He looked at her and laughed.
"You told me, remember? Well, anyway, this guy dosn't just have opinions...he's sneaky and changes his mind so continusly that his followers are almost always in danger of being behind. Thats how my brother got killed. He was left behind. You see, my whole family is foreced to follow him. It was not our choice. When he became the ruler of our town, we had top obay him, we never figured out why. Untill you showed up. You showed us magic, but we figured that it couldn't be that. Then you used your mind to make my little sister give you back your wand. Then we knew. This guy had us controled by our minds...." the boys voice started to fade away.

Ginny woke up and looked around the room. Lav, Kiara, and Hermione were still sleeping. Ginny lay backed down and driffted into a restless, no dreaming sleep.

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Alex R.

me likey! :P[/glow][/color]
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Go Away, I'm busy causing chaos...
CHAOS CHAOS CCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!

Ginny Weasly

I'll post more in a bit. get ready for a surprise1
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Thanks Gion..Please, continue

Ginny Weasly

Here you go! Enjoy! lol)

Ginny was outside, just wandiring around. She sat down on a rock. So, this guy was like Voldem0rt, eh? Well, that came as a small surprise. But this guy was psychic, like her. That was diffrent. Ginny knew very few psychics. Luckily, today it was not cloudy, so Ginny could see much of the landscape. It was warm, and very muggy. Ginny got drowsy and nodded off.

"Hey! Wake up!" said a voice. Ginny opened her eyes and was astounded. She was in the same cave were her last dream had taken place. But that ment the boy was around here some place. Sure enough, there he was.

"Where am I? Who are you?" she asked. The boy helped her stand up.

"My name is Conan Sulai. Whats yours?" he asked, serching her face.

"Ginny Weasly. Where am I?" she asked again.

"Romainia of course." he laughed at her. Ginny growled.

"Don't laugh at me." She folded her arms. He smiled,

"Allright, fine. I won't laugh at you." he smiled again, then frowned.

"What?" asked Ginny irittably. She was still trying to figure out what had happened.

"Mabey I should take you to my house. My Mom could help you. You look confused."he said with a shrug.
Ginny looked at him and decided that he'd be easy to take down if something went wrong. Ginny finally smiled at him.

"Ok, sure."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret