News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A small Story

Started by Ginny Weasly, April 10, 2004, 02:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Em

and you siad you couldn write....whats that site you gave me earlier send it to me in a priveate messegesd, then i can click ono it  ;D

Ginny Weasly

*gasps* I am sooooooooooooooo sorry about this guys. With school and stuff, it took me forever just to write this next bit.

Ginny and Conan looked up. Tom was standing their holding out her bag.

"You dropped it." he said simply before throwing it to her. Ginny caught it and tore it oopen and pulled out a piece of bread. She inspected it, smiling. Yes, this was the bread with the healing potion in it. She bit into it and as she swallowed she felt the wound start to heal. It became barable and she stood. She looked at Tom to thank him, but she couldn't.

"Tom! Move!" She yelled. Another wolf was sprinting toward him. It grabes his small wrist and took off. Ginny couldn't hit it, because it was gone before she could think of a spell. She felt numb and Conan stared at the place his brother had stood only seconds before. He let out a wail. Ginny stood open mouthed as Conan kicked the ground hard, swearing. He turned to her.

"We have to go back."

"What!?" Ginny snapped.

"We have to go back. I need to get something from the house before we continue. I want you to wait outside. C'mon." Conan didn't leave any room for arguing. They walked back to his house, and they got their quickly. Ginny wated outside as she heard Conan talking to his parents. Conans mother started crying.

"NO! Please, don't let him!"  she shouted.

"Mother, please. Calm down, I must go" said Conan. He walked out the door way and smiled sweetly and grabbed her hand, pulling her.They headed to the cave.

"Mother is worried, she feels like I'll mess up, like I'm doing the wrong thing by being your friend. But I don't." he hugged her "I'm only worried that he'll hurt them. You have to help me!" he begged.

"Don't worry Conan, I will." Ginny smiled. Conan smiled back before he went and picked up a small dagger from a corner.

"This was my older brothers..."he said studing it, "Still in good shape." he grinned as the left the cave and walked in the direction where they had last been. They were silent as they followed the tracks. After about an hour or so, they reached a large wall, and Coinan felt around for a minute.

"Here, c'mon, just climb." He said as he started up the wall, Ginny followed him with out a word. They dropped silently to the other side, and flatend against the wall as a guard went past them. They crept away from the wall, towards the only light. Ginny's head was aching, her brain thudding against her skull. Dark shapes started surrounding them.

"Stop right there!" a voice called out commadingly. Conan froze.

"I don't think so!" She opened her hands, "Get lost, freaks!" she shouted as she sent waves of power away from her. The guards collapsed onto their knees and could't get up.

"Lets go!" yelled Conan, grabbing Ginny's hand and running to the light. They stumbled into a large room with double doors at the end. Conan nodded toward it, and GInny took out her wand, walked through the doors and magically sealed them. They turned around as a cold voice filled the room.

"Ah, I see you made it past my guards. Bravo." A small wizend man was sitting on a throne at the end of the hall. His voice was cold, it made Ginny shiver. Conan slipped his hand into her's.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

The man stood and Conan was blasted back into the wall. Ginny glared at the man.

"Who are you? Why did you bring me here? I know it was you." she said.He stepped down from the throne.

"My name, Miss Ginny Weasly, is Heiron." he said walking towards her. She stepped back, but stared defintly at him.

"What do you want?" her voice had lowered into a growl. She sneered at him, now controlling her emotions perfectly. He also growled, then like he had with Conan, mentally hit her with enough force it brought tears to her eyes, put her on her knees while trying to get her wind back. He leaned next to her.

"I want to destroy you...and you'r boyfriend." He said. Ginny stood up so fast, she almost hit him.

"Why?" she demanded.He just smiled then walked back from her.

"Let the games begin!" he cried, before, once again, blasting her with his mental force. This time though, Ginny stood her ground and threw one back at him. He dodged it by moving to the side.

"Nice." he commented, looking her in the face. Ginny began to feel something tearing at her mind.

"At the risk of sounding cliche`d, there's more where that came from!" she retorted. She wiped out her wand and sent a sheild spell over herself, causing whatever was tearing her mind to stop.

"Petrificus Totalis!" she yelled, and Heiron went into a full body-bind. Ginny smiled toothily. As Conan walked over to the stiff Heiron and kneeled down. Ginny came and stood beside him, then levitated Heiron into the air.

"Not much of a battle." Ginny said as she settled Heiron against a wall and chained him. Conan put his arm around her in a one armed hug.

"I think you did wonderfully, Ginny." he smiled at her, and she laughed.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

Even though no one loves me enough to pay attention (lol) I'm going to put the last part then maybe start another one. Maybe I'll get that one done quicker!

~Two Days Later~

"Ginny! C'mon!" Tom yelled. Ginny came out the room she had been using while the search for Tom and Sarah had commenced. They had been found locked in a dungon directly underneath the first hall. Ginny brushed a strand of hair away from her face. As for Heiron, he was to be servent to the new Queen and King. Ginny could't wait to see who would be crowned. She stepped into the throne room, smiling at all the people. Tom and Sarah smiled at her from the platform. They were to annouce the Queen and King. Conan made his way through the crowd to Ginny and grabed her hand. Throwing her a smile, he looked back to his younger brother and sister.

"The dark rein of Heiron is over. A new King and Queen will rule our land. Hopefully, they will rule fairly." He looked at Ginny and Conan. Sarah jumped down, grabed their hands, and pulled them up on the platform. Ginny opened her mouth and shook her head. Conan started laughing at the shocked look on her face. She turned to him and glared.

"Sorry Gin, but you'r surprise is kinda funny. What, did you think you'd save a kingdom and not have to pay for it?" He set into giggles again, at least, until Ginny punched him in the arm. Hard. She turned to the crowd.

"I...er...I want to help, but...uh...theres one teensy problem. I don't belong in this time! And even if I did, I'm only a teenager. I already have enough stress, don't add this to them." She smiled a half-smile at them and began to step off the platform. Conan grabed her arm, and she spun around to say no again. But as she looked at him, something stopped her. His face, which had been so full of mirth a minute ago had become seriouse.

"Ginny...," he said, pulling her back up, "We need you. I need you, please. Don't abandon the kingdom and me. Please?" his eyes begged her. Without relizing it, she nodded, slowly.

"Ginny, please wait a minute!" Conan's voice echoed through the halls. She didn't move from her postition. Conan sat beside her. Ginny continued to look at the wall across from her.

"Gin? Are you ok?" he asked. Ginny felt him looking at her. She nodded, slightly, then shook her head.

"No, Conan, I'm not. I can't do this. I miss my family. I miss my friends...hell, I even miss Voldm0rt." Ginny started to cry, softly. Conan put his arms around her.

"Ginny, Herion brought you here, right?" Conan asked once her crying subsided.

"Yeah...."

"Well, he can teach you how to go through time."

Ginny looked up at him, "You really think so?"

"Yeah. C'mon Let's go give him a proposition."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Epiloge~

So they went and Herion tought Ginny how to pass through time so she could help run the country and still live where she belonged.

~End for now~

K, all. That's all I could think about how to end this part. Lets hope I have enough free time to start a new one that will actually be interesting!!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

OOOO!! Good job Gin!!!

*chants*

I want more story! I want more story!!!

Lav.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

*hugs her* Thank you Lav. Now I feel loved!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*returns the hug, grinning*

You should!!!

*continues to chant*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

harrypotterfan:)

I was stuck reading the pages and I love it. Keep writing. ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]