News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Battle For Love

Started by Kiara Johnson, March 19, 2004, 09:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil_To_The_Max

MUHAHAHAHAHA!@!!!!!lol...Keep going.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

Evan stood between both Jason, Kiara and Max.  His expresion was quite shocked.  He had not known, as no one did, that Max too, was not truly human.  He quessed, that the last draw for his demon self, was the Curse Kaira had set against him, or perhaps, His own, stealing of the girl that was rightflly Max's.  Kiara he knew, would never have gone to him if she was herself and now, he was not willing to let her go, with out a fight.

"She's mine now, go away, leave us, she wants nothing to do with her former life.  She's happy, she has no worries, no cares, except.."  Evan pased and looked around at the chaos Kaira had created in the forest clearing. "Perhaps the well being of the forests."

Kiara looked between the two of them, not really understanding the significance of what was going on.  She still couldn't totally remember who Max was, Evan, standing there, clouded her thoughts and her memories.  So, she did the one thing that set her apart from the evilness she was supposed to be and grabbed Jason up in her arms and flew off, knowing that the situation was beginning to turn hostile.

Max stood silently his ice-blue eyes burning with a hatred only seen in the eyes of those who have a score to settle.

"She's not yours Evan, she only stays because you fill her head with lies."  Max growled.  The sound of which made the hair on Evan's head stand on end.

"Try and take her form me then.."  Evan presented the challenge

Kiara Johnson

Chapter 7 End Game

With out so mach as a hiss, Max smiled, revealing his sharp pointed fangs, and Evan flew backwards and hit the side of the mountain with suck force, it shook and grumbled.

Evan fell to a knee and looked up at Max as he flew towards him.  He put his hand up and Max stopped, hitting an invisible sheild with a hard thud, knocking him to the ground.  The two males then each dove for one another, Max grabbinng Evans shoulders and tossing him to the side, his eyes flashed black then ice-blue again as Evan lightly fell on his feet, a smile streaching across his lips.

The mountain gave a lurch and grumbled again as Max and Evan stared at one another, knocking them both  around and tripping them up.

Up in the cloud, Kiara held Jason to her, and watched, they both tensed as the mountian grumbled awake.

"You're going to miss her soft lips, aren't you Max."  Evan grinned.

The mountain shook again and this time, Evan was knocked aside but Max was ready and had already spread his wings to keep his balance and as soon as Evan fell, Max was upon him.

"I'm worried about the Mountain Kiara, I think they woke it up with their fighting."  Jason said, looking apprehensively down at the ground.

"I think you are right, Jason.."  Kiara answered.  Then she looked at him again, her mind beginning to clear, now that Evan was occupied.  "You're Jason, Your.."  She trailed off and then gasped as she witnessed the molten lava begin to sprew from the top of the no longer dormant volcano.

Max and Evan, both went on, unawear as to the lava beginning to spread rapidly down the mountain side.

"Kiara!  They're in it's path, help..."

But Kiara was already gone, leaving Jason sitting on the cloud with stunned silence as he saw the lava rushing to overwhelm his brother.

Just as Max was about to bring down, what would have been a fatal blow to Evan, Kiara swooped in and snatched him up, just as the lava covered Evan and, what would have been Max.  

Max looked at her, shocked.  He looked down at the lava, spilling freely out of the top of the mountain.  Then Kiara let him go and Max spread his wings wide and flew with her to the cloud, she had left Jason sitting  on.                              

"Thanks, Kiara."  The Demon Max said, in his low, almost animal like voice.

"Thank him.."  Kiara nodded at Jason, sitting down and looking up in awe of his changed brother.

Kiara didn't wait around for anyone else to say a word but jumped up with a hiss and flew toward the lava once again.  She held a hand out and the lava froze, just feet from burning her foest, she had tried so hard to keep alive.  

At first, it was just the lava surounding the forest but soon, the whole river of the molten rock began to cool and once Kiara was satisfied it would no longer continue down the mountain, she landed softly on it's crust.

Kiara Johnson

She looked almost teary eyed around the now harded, suface of the lava ground.  Her eyes fell on the spot, Evan would be burried and began to walk over to it, suddenly, the ground shook and then split, flames reached out of the crack, just feet in front of her and the force pushed her back, sending her skidding on the ground.  

When she came to a stop, she looked up, from her downed position and saw a great, red leathery hand reach into the air and come down, grasping Evans body and pulled it under. The ground shook once again and then the crack, sealed it's self, leaving only a whicked sounding laugh behind, that echoed in the air for a rather annoyingly long time.

Max, had flown down and now turned to Jason.

"Go back to the school, let Dumbledore know what has happened, I'll catch up with you later."

Jason nodded and was off, not even bothering to question a single thing.

Kiara went to stand and saw Max's hand in front of her.  She reached up, taking it, allowing him to help her to her feet.

They looked at one another, neither saying a single word.  Kiara let her eyes wander over his new form, noticing, for the first time, that  his hair was gold and his eyes, although the same ice-blue as always, were actually cold, she almost shivered in their scrutiny of her.  His leathery black wings were not folded behind his back, but instead, looked as though they were positioned and ready for anything.  The bruises and cuts from the fight, seemed now, to heal themselves at a rapid rate, faster than Kiara was ever able to do herself.

Max noted as well, the change in the Archangel that was once, very evil looking and very dark.  Where the endless black eyes of Kalista, had once been, stood the emerald eyes of Kiara.  It was almost as if, the two had fused together.  One not over powering the other, as was the case all the other times she had made the transformation.

Kiara lifted a trembling hand to Max's head and ran it over his hair, narrowing her eyes as she examined him.  She let her hand slide down his head to his shoulders then stepped closer and toched his leathery wing.  She ran it over the wing softly then let it fall back to her side.

Max opened his mouth to say something but Kiara put a finger to his lips and silenced him.

"Me first..."  Kiara whispered.

Max relaxed, and allowed her to speak.

"An archangel....nice.  Did you know about this, don't answer yet."  Kiara started then looked into his eyes.  "Look, I don't really remember all that happened, all I know is that I put you into a death like sleep.  At least that's how Jason explained it to me, up there, while you two were fighting..."  She trailed off as a tear ran down her cheek.  "I didn't know you Max, I had no idea.."  

Max's turn, he put a finger to her lips now and silenced her.

"You couldn't have known."  He started, wiping yet another tear from her cheek.  "It's not your fault Kiara, it was Evan, all along.  He loves you."  Max explained, a hint of detestation in his voice.  "The moment you let yourself free and decided to kill yourself, is the moment he took over.  It was only a matter of time before he tried this.  There was nothing you could have done and I knew it, I just didn't want to except it.  Perhaps if I had..."

Kiara let him go no further and leaned in and they kissed.  As they did, something odd passed between them.  Neither could explain but it was as if the earth it's self had sighed a relief.

Kiara and Max rose into the air and flew back to the school, each in their angel forms and landed softly on the lawn, just out side the front door.

"And no, I had no idea.  I always wondered why I was chosen to be with you when I wouldn't ever have lived even a quarter of what you were going to, I guess, this changes things a bit."  Max finally answered her question.

The two walked in to the school hand in hand, smiling.

K, that's it, all over.  Hope you all liked it.  There is still a question of Lavender and Kiara, and it will be answered for you all in the next story.  Hope you will read it too.  
LUVS~N~STUFF

KIARA MAUL

Evil_To_The_Max

great.I love it.wish it could've beeen a bit more long,but you did a great job wrapping in up.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

_Lavender_

that was really good Kiara! keep it up hun  :-*

:-*Lav
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•