News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter is so stupid!

Started by Harry_Hater, July 2, 2002, 07:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry_Hater

harry potter is the stupidest thing i have ever heard of! >:( it should never have been published... nevermind even hit the movies!! i never have and NEVER will lay my eyes on 1 second of the STUPID harry potter movie. and not to mention dan radcliffe is the ugliest person i have ever seen in my entire life. and if anyone thinks he is remotely good looking u must be on drugs..or just plain retarded... thats all for now talk to all you stupid people who like harry potter soon... ;D

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

:o  If Harry Potter is so stupid, then why are you here?  ???
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

;DPrecisely what I was thinking. He IS cute, and u must b a boy, right? U should meet Shuibeast. ::)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Yeah, if he was here.... =_= (glaring at the MIA Shuibeast, not you, Cassie! ;))

Kaeli

Maybe this person will change thier mind when they see the third movie....LOL
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

ha ha.... is this b/c of how good the 3rd book was, or a certain character in it?  ???  ;)

hpcoolest5

???Uh, Shui? Uh... if u haven't realized, ;) that was Kaeli talking just then... ::) ;) KAELI TALKING!
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Yeah, I know.  She sent me a message!  ;D

Kaeli

Talking about me behind my back, are you!!! Well! Nah, just kidding! I could never get mad at you guys!! LOL. Well, to answer your question, Shui, yes, that was precisely what I was thinking!! ;D
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

MrsRadcliffe0480

Ok u guys, I know who this Harry_Hater person is. It's one of my friends who absolutely despises Harry Potter (what's wrong with her?!?!) and hpcoolest, she's a girl lol. Well I don't even know why she came here but I went upstairs and when I came back she had done it. Well... she'll get a talking-too from me...

lol
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

hpcoolest5

:oOops! Sorry! Lol, a talking to and everything u guys said was hilarious! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

*~*Hermione*~*

well, you evil, stupid,  ??? little piece of  ???, nearly EVERYONE likes Harry Potter and/or the actors, so if you dont,then get the HELL off this site!!!

Please don't swear  ??? Moderated by :admin@hpf
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

*~*Hermione*~*

Oops. I meant: nearly EVERYONE here likes Harry Potter and/or. . . well, you get it . . . .
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

hpcoolest5

:oWoah! U'r thorough, to say the least! MrsRadcliffe just said it was her friend...... u might want to modify it, if u don't want to get into some big doodoo! :D ;) Lol.  :)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

I actually agree with H12.  Oops! :-[ He's really a she? hehe ¬_¬"
Which one Kaeli?  How good the book is, or a certain character?  :D