News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP

Started by Zack, June 1, 2004, 04:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

no...*he whispers the word very quietly, then opens his eyes once more, and the lake freezes, then falls back into a glassy, eerie stillness**his hands drop down to his sides tiredly, as the magic seems to have drained all his energy, and he stares blankly down into the water, a slight sigh escaping his lips, and if one were to look upon him then, they would get the feeling as if they were looking upon a wolf, tail between legs, head bowed as it sits upon its haunches. Young, yet aged and tired, weighed down by a mysterious burden*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

*is silent for a moment, and then quietly speaks* Zack? are you ok?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

*he turns to look over at her* yes. I need to speak with Fudge. *he turns and heads toward the castle*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*stands there in the cool dampness of the morning for a bit, and then turns back to Ginny and Harry*.... well, i think i'm just gonna go back to my room... cya 'round *smiles and walks back to the castle as well*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*sits up in dorm, fishing through his things, then after he finally finds his cloak through his mess of things, (like my real room, actually :P) he slips it over his shoulders and heads back to the front of the castle*

(ha! same here)

*gets to dorm and changes into pants, and a plain white shirt, and then heads down to the common room, decidng to skip breakfast*

Zack

(lol  :))

*he appears back in the common room an hour or so later, looking rather flustered, but he offers a small smile when he sees her* hey

*perks up and looks over at him* hey! *smiles* so, what's up?

Zack

*he frowns and sighs, ploping himself onto the couch at her side* Fudge. *he growls* he claims he ''didn`t know that his officials were tearing down the forest. *he shakes his head* honestly...

*smirks and then sighs*

Zack

*he smiles at her, then kisses her on the forehead* so what have you been doing?

*smiles* just waiting for you to get back.

Zack

*he smiles at her* well, I`m back  

*smiles and rests head on his shoulder*

Zack

*he kisses her forehead once more, then wraps his arm around her shoulders, his eyes following a pale bird as it flys in circles around the ceiling*