News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP

Started by Zack, June 1, 2004, 04:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

*smiles at her* thanks *looks back at the bird and finally forces the letter from its mouth, then shakes his head, releasing it, letting it fly off* honestly....*he laughs a bit, the tears the envelope open*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

*giggles and then watches as the bird flys out the window. the walks up to zack* is it a letter?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

I think so...*he reads it* thats odd...Fudge wants me to come back to the ministry...*he turns it over, then back again* doesn`t say why..*he frowns, then stands next to her* I wonder

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

o.... *feels a bit confused and then looks at him* are you going to go?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

I dunno...*he looks down at her and shrugs slowly* what dow you think?

*shrugs* might as well, to see what he wants.

Zack

*he nods silently, then sighs, starting toward the door, then he stops and turns to her* you want to come? I might need some help with this....well him...

*smiles* sure *walks with him out the door*

Zack

*walks with her to the edge of the grounds, then takes her hand and apparates to the entry to the Ministry and enters, looking around the crowded halls as they weave through the bustles of people*

*holds his hand, not wanting to get lost and continues to make her way through the crowd*

Zack

*he finally spots the elevator, and then leads the way into it, pushing the button for some floors up*

*sighs and stands there waiting next to him*

~Harry Potter~

Quote from: Potter130 on June  2, 2004, 05:38:55 AM
Want to try together.  Water abd air go good together.
(the storms here too but i got a surg protecter on my computer.)
*waits for Ginny to answer*
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Zack

*they enter the floor, and the door opens, and he steps off, looking around the corridor, then starts down to the right, coming to a pale door, in which he knocks at*

*follows him*