News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP

Started by Zack, June 1, 2004, 04:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

*his hand drops to his side, and he sighs, listening to the shufling of footsteps within**Fudge opens the door, his round face pale and rather moist, being his new paranoid self*
F: Wolf, Isis.*he nods, then becons them in*

*he follows, but remains standing when he is offered a seat* what is it?

F:*he wipes his face with the edge of his sleeve, fumbling a bit* well...the forest you see....*he trails off, ending in uncomprehendable muttering*

*he raises an eyebrow, shaking his head, an angry scowl plastered over his features, but he remains silent*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

*remains standing next to him, a bit confused about what all of this is about*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

F: *he notices that neither of them are going to help him with saying this* well...the creatures of the forest...well, you see, they are rebelling against the Ministry...*he grows more impatient, and talks even faster* Well I don`t want a scene! The Aurors won`t help me-

*he shakes his head, his scowl deepening* did you ever consider that destroying the creatures` homes would be a stupid idea?

F: *looks abashed* it was for the good of the-

*his voice raises* the what, you? The publicity stunt your pulling really isn`t working out for you, is it FUDGE?

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*remains silent*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*as the two continued to stare at eachother, it would be almost impossible to tell which dispised the other more, then Fudge breaks off, his eyes nervously looking elsewhere* well, back to business..you will be sorting out the creatures for me-

*his mouth drops a bit in disbelief* and if I refuse?

F:*looks at him, his dark snarl deepening* I have more power over your life thyan you`d expect, Wolf. I can make your work here enjoyable, or I can reduce it to a-..let us stick with an unhappy place. Come, come. *before he can reply, he is pushing them out the door*

*he turns as he is pushed out of the room* you can`t-*the door slams before his face, and his mouth drops in a sickened disbelief once more as he turns to look at her* how can he-I can`t believe-who does he-*he sighs, a short growl escaping his lips, and he shakes his head, cursing quietly in another language he uses but very rarely*

*mouth drops as the door slams. hears the different language Zack is speaking, and stares at him for a moment* Zack?

Zack

*he shakes his head, then looks at her again* yeah?

will you help him?

Zack

*he sighs* yes. who knows what`ll happen to the creatures if I don`t. knowing Him, anyway. *he jerks his thumb toward the closed door*

o *smiles* i can help you if you want.

Zack

*a smile creeps up uon his face* thanks

no problem *sighs* so, where to now?

Zack

the forest, I guess...*he shoots Fudges sealed door another nasty look before taking her hand in his and starts toward the elevator, then the exit*

*smiles and then walks with him to the forest*

Ginny Weasly

*is already in the forest and hears them walking. Comes up to them with Moonlight beside her* Hey guys...*sees thier faces* Whats going on?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret