News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New here...

Started by Voursez, June 1, 2004, 09:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voursez

Well just to say something...Read Order Of The Phoenox 5 times now... Ok i'm a nerd  ;D

Ginny Weasly

are not, I'v read it aLOT TO....how many....I can't rember. Hi and welcom to HPFF! I'm Ginny Weasly.Hope you keep posting.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Voursez

Well, i was planning to stay on this board for a while. And somehow i managed to misspell Phoenix...

Zack

lol, welcome to HPFF

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Fawkes

Hi Voursez! Welcome to HPFF!! I'm Fawkes, I hope you like it here! and have fun!!

Avril

WELCOME 2 HPFF,GUESS U DON"T NEED ANY HELP BUT IF U DO NEED HELP I.M ME   ;D

Ginny Weasly

Opps, I was in such a rush last night that I forgot to mention that to you. lol, sorry!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Hi there and welcome th eThe Hary Potter Fan Forum.(HPFF)  I hope you like your stay, post lots and ask as many questions as you like.

I too am a nerd of sorts sp,. no worries.

:purpleelephant:  <---- This is for you.  It is a gift from me to you of a tiny purple elephant.  He likes to dance and play and will make you happy, just to watch him.  Hope you like.

Avril

Welcome evrey one:scar::snake::daisy::Oops::cake::purpleelephant::fury::skull::devil:

Avril

Quote from: alexa on June  2, 2004, 10:46:14 PM
Welcome evrey one:scar::snake::daisy::Oops::cake::purpleelephant::fury::skull::devil:
Oh,and i forgot:stop::help::iluvu::bigcry::sweetheart:
:angelic::sunny:

googl

Hi if u need help Kaiara's ure person apart from that hi... I'm google.com (I prefer googl though)
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Major Perigord

Hi, welcome to HPFF hope u love it here, I do. ;):cake: :snake: :crown: :purpleelephant:
Weasley cannot save a thing,
he cannot block a singel ring,
thats why slytherins all sing,
Weasley is our king.

Weasley was born in a bin,
he always lets the Quaffle in,
Weasley will make sure we win,
Weasley is our King.

Kiara Johnson

Thanks googl, I try.

Ace

Quote from: Voursez on June  1, 2004, 09:03:51 AM
Well just to say something...Read Order Of The Phoenox 5 times now... Ok i'm a nerd  ;D

ill say you are  :-X

get a girlfriend, and a life  ???