News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Slytherin Prince Cares!

Started by Miss Xantier, September 1, 2009, 10:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Chapter 1: On the Train

Alex sat in the Slytherin compartment with Draco Malfoy and the other Slytherins. Halfway to Hogwarts, she fell asleep in her brother's arms. Then was awoken by her brother, they were nearly to Hogwarts. She took her jacket off and put her robe over top. She then went back to where she was before. Then the train stopped, Draco helped his sister off the train with his friends following him. Then he directed her to the half-giant. Alex hugged Draco, and waved goodbye to him. She sat in a boat with 3 other girls who were talking. Alex didn't pay attention to them. She paid attention to the site before her, the beautiful castle that was Hogwarts. She had been here a couple of times with her father. So she didn't awww and oooh when the others did when they saw it. She just smiled, and then ducked her head when instructed, and then was led to the Entrance Hall. Then they were led into the Great Hall, she smiled as she saw her brother at the Slytherin Table and the night sky above her. She hoped to be in the same house as her brother. She listened to the Sorting Hat sing it's song. Then sorted everyone, everyone was cheering as people got sorted, until they heard one name "Alexandra Malfoy." Alex looked around, and went up to the Sorting Hat. But instead of being sorted into Slytherin, she was sorted into Gryffindor. She received no cheers, only boos. When she went to her table everyone there, scooted to the far end as if she was infectious and they all gave her glares. This wasn't turning out to be her day. She laid her head on the table and started crying. No one but her brother noticed, and Pansy. Without warning Pansy stood up and went over to the Gryffindor's Table and went and took Alex out of the room. Draco got up when he found out what she was doing, and was followed by his friends. He ran out. Alex was sniffling into Pansy's shoulder as Pansy was murmuring comforting words. Then Pansy gave up and gave Alex to Draco. Draco rocked her in his arms, and was murmuring a song their mother usually sang to them when they were upset. Somehow their mother knew, that Draco would need it one day, so she had taught it to him.

Miss Xantier

Chapter 2: The Meeting and New Friends

Alex calmed down and Draco was able to have her talk normally with collapsing in tears once again, and they noticed people starting to murmur and head to the Common Rooms, apparently the feast was over and so were the announcements and were dismissed to bed. Draco took her hand and led her towards the doors, and hopefully Professor Dumbledore was still in there. He was, and they headed towards him and Draco says to Professor Dumbledore "Sir, my sister needs to be transferred to Slytherin, more people respect her there. My parents said that I have to watch over her now, since she's at Hogwarts. I can't do that if she's far away in the Gryffindor's Common Room. Besides, she'll be extremely teased. If you noticed, she gets easily upset." At that Alex punched him in the arm, she wasn't over-emotional. She just was thinking about what her parents would think of it. They sure wouldn't be happy of being a Gryffindor. Well, neither was she. Then Draco broke her thoughts saying "Okay, not that easily upsetted, but I don't want her to be bullied of being a Malfoy in Gryffindor. Plus, she has no friends other then Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Zabini. But they're technically my friends." Dumbledore nodded, and listened to Draco saying the many reasons of why she should be transferred to Slytherin with him.

Then Dumbledore says in his strong and wise voice "Miss Malfoy, Mr. Malfoy. Please go to my office, and we'll discuss this matter further. The password is Lemon Drops. I have to speak to a student who may be able to help us with this situation. Alex and Draco trekked up to his office and entered after saying the password to the Gargoyle. While Dumbledore caught up with Hermione, Ron, and Harry and asks to excuse Hermione for a moment. Then led her to his office, where Draco and Alex awaited. When they entered Draco abruptly stood up and shouted "Her!!! Why? She's a muggleborn." Alex rolled her eyes; she unlike her brother didn't care what type of blood a person was. So she grabbed Draco's elbow and pulled him down back onto his seat.

(Sorry guys, I forgot about the Dementors being on the train.)

Alex smiles at Hermione and says "I'm not like my brother. I don't care that you're a muggleborn, unlike my family. So, don't judge me on my last name." Hermione smiles as she is happy, that the Malfoy girl isn't like her brother and relatives. Then Professor Dumbledore clears his throat and says "Miss Granger, as you have seen through the whole Miss Malfoy being a Malfoy and Mr. Malfoy being your enemy. Do you agree to help her get others to see pass that, and see the real her and get her friends?" Hermione nodded, and then says to Alex "Come on Alex, I'll show you the way to the Common Room. We'll start on getting you a friend in your year. Until then, you'll hang out with Ron, Harry and me." Then Hermione walked Alex out of the room and together they headed to the Common Room.

There they had found three girls that looked kinda rowdy but angelic, and they agreed to be Alex's friends. Then they all went to bed, well at least Alex did and everyone else in the Common Room other then Alex's new friends. Her friends were crowded around a table which had a blueprint of a plan. It was to get Harry Potter to the Dark Lord. Alex's new friends were evil!