News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If you could be a teacher...

Started by Verenchen, April 14, 2002, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpcoolest5

:o I can sticky a topic and modify bad words and everything! ;D And lock post, whatever that means. I don't think I would need to do that...
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

;D Like my new signature? ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeeperGirl

Defence against the Arts...its looks the most interesting then the others anyway....i think it would be good

jon weasley

KeeperGirl

Thats your favourite word hey, "Yeah"...hehehe

kt1986

I'd go for potions, and get rid of that nasty Snape. Lol, I wish.

jon weasley

Nicky Tennant

I'd like to teach defending against the dark arts.It would be so exciting...I'd like to work with pupils who are not so smart,like Nevile,for example and I'd like to help him!
About my friend...wow,what a hard question...I think it would be Snape.I know he's evil,but he is useful in some way-all those curses which he knows...amazing.And he could make me some potion,if I want...

WorldsBiggestHPFan

I would be teacher in defence against the dark arts for Harrys class, and be friend with ... hmm... I dont know ... need more time to think ...  ;)
- Biggest Harry Potter Fan EVER! ;) <3

Harm My Friends, And I Kill You! :)

I loves YOUz

I would teach Potions I would like Draco best and I wouldn't be friends with the other teachers....
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Miss Xantier

I would teach Transfiguration or Charms, I would like the Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuffs but not the Slytherin. I would like all of teachers but Snape!

Sky

I would be a D.A.D.A teacher or Charms.
Or Muggle English. :3
I'd teach all students. But Hufflepuffs seem the easiest. The most normal XD
I dunno about the teachers though.

D.amoro

If you could be Director/Producer for one movie, what movie that has not been made yet would it be? What would be the name of your movie? What is the plot What would it be about?

Miss Xantier