News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I have an announcement to make!!!!

Started by Kaeli, July 4, 2002, 02:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli

Okay...here goes. Tomorrow I am going on vacation for about a month. I don't know how often I will be able to get to a computer with internet access, so it may be awhile before I come back again. Aug. 1 is when I'm getting back from vacation, so I'll be back sometime around then. Sorry I have to leave again!! I'll come back this time though...even without hpcoolest hounding me!!! LOL. No, she didn't hound me.
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

;DLol! Okay, we'll miss u! Hmmmm....... u'll miss out on Shui's birthday, miss HP's DR's and JKR's and b back for mine! ;)Lol. Bye! (Bai bai) Lol, Gengi and Shui...... ::) :DLOL!
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

GoLdEn SnItCh

Quote from: Kaeli on July  4, 2002, 02:45:33 PMOkay...here goes. Tomorrow I am going on vacation for about a month. I don't know how often I will be able to get to a computer with internet access, so it may be awhile before I come back again. Aug. 1 is when I'm getting back from vacation, so I'll be back sometime around then. Sorry I have to leave again!! I'll come back this time though...even without hpcoolest hounding me!!! LOL. No, she didn't hound me.

WE WILL A MISS YOU AND YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME ON YOUR VACATION AND YOU'LL BE BACK FOR MY B-DAY AUGUST,2 ;D :D ;) :)

DokkenSuite

I know she won't miss mine on the 22.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

puppy500

Quote from: Baby_Hermione_Cat on July 20, 2002, 12:51:02 PM
I know she won't miss mine on the 22.
Mines on May 16th so i dowt she will miss it!:party:HE HE!
~:.*Brenna*.:~

300Kitty

<color=yellow><3</color>

puppy500

Lily_Evans

puppy500

300Kitty

<color=yellow><3</color>

puppy500

300Kitty

<color=yellow><3</color>

puppy500

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

That was July 4th, 2002 when Kaeli posted that... she hasn't come back.  :'(
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D