News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HARRY POTTER 6 NAME

Started by googl, June 3, 2004, 03:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

googl

I HAVE HEARD A RUMOUR THAT HARRY POTTER 6 COULD BE CLAEED HP AND THE BLAZING INFERNO.

www.google.com
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Voursez

Quote from JK:

QuoteWho comes up with these kind of things?

googl

I HAVE BEEN ON JK'S SITE AND THIS PARTICULAR NAME IS NOT MENTIONED...SEARCH THOUROUGHLY

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

I HAVE WRITTEN A STORY PLEASE GO ON AND READ IT IT IS IN THE ARTISTS FAN FIC SECTION PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Fawkes

*looks bored* We've got a lot of threads like this. I think the only possible title is the mudbloods revolt.

shaun-ss

no offence or anything.... but what is with the google phrase?
www.harrypotterfans.tk
all the latest information and rumors

googl

I could not think of a better nickname...LOL

Kiara Johnson

Just as no one can come up with a good title for the 6th book eah?  ;)  Just wait and you'll find out what it is when JK decides it's time for us to know what it is.   :-*

Oh and my "Year Six"  is titled...POWER OF THE FATES.  Should read it, but not intill you read my "Year Five.  LOL, you might get lost otherwise.  ;)