News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Elelemental Training

Started by ~Harry Potter~, June 3, 2004, 09:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*takes in a breath and then points an open hand at him, and then suddenly, tons of sharp, ice daggers are shot across from her, and all land into the wall*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

~Harry Potter~

very nice Isis.  but you need to work on your aim.  Don't worry about  hurting me because wind is mostly a defencive element.  It is very hard to hurt someone with wind.  My only attacks are counter attacks.  Now try again.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Fawkes

*walks in* Hi! I'm late, right?

~Harry Potter~

yea but it doesn't reallt matter.  I bet you chose fire right.

Fawkes

~Harry Potter~

Fawkes, how far are you into fire.  Can you create it can you control it.

Fawkes

Yeah I'm ok. I can't say perfect but ok..

~Harry Potter~

So you should be ready to use the elemental weapon.  Dumbledore put a charm on these wepons to make sure they would never cut a student.  Fawkes, you weapon is a sword.  It is the sign of fire and will help you chanel you power.
*shows her the sword* Do you think you can handle it.

Fawkes

(I need to go!)
WoW! Yes I think so

Ginny Weasly

*laughs at their eagerness* Wow, you guys love this, don't you? Even though Harry hates when I do this, I mainly just use my el for playing...like making fountines! *laughs and hols her hand up so water squirts out of it and splaxhes everyone* *grins* See?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

.:isis:.

*laughs and puts up her hands to block the water. then smiles* o yea?? *mumbles a charm and watches as the floor turns into solid ice, making them slip around since they are standing. giggles*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Ginny Weasly

*laughs and falls down, still laughing. Looks at harry's face and stops laughing* Sorry there Harry! *takes out her wand and makes the ice and water dissapear* *grins at Isis*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fawkes

*produces fire on the tip of her fingers* yeah it's really fun to play with your element!

~Harry Potter~

*laughs* it is fun Fawkes *make all of them float in the air*  Air is neet because it is the most versitile and i can go anywhere with out having to appeararate.

Fawkes