News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

¤ daNcE ¤

Started by .:isis:., June 3, 2004, 10:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

I think perhaps maybe the formal shop, you know that one, the real ritzy place where everything costs a bundle..*Grins*

Ginny Weasly

*grins* Not really, I don't buy expensive stuff often. *laughs*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Giggles*  Well, I used to not either but there are SOME good things about being part of the richest family this side of England.  *Winks*

Ginny Weasly

Okay then. Lets go.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Grabs Isis by the hand and follows Giny out of the common room and make their way to the front door.*

Where you going?  Kiara..  *Draco's voice interupts her happy thoughts.

"Grins still and turns to him*

Why, me and my friends are off to go shopping for the dance tonight..brother of mine.  *Her words are whicked and her eyes dangerouse, Draco, have learned his lesson by now, backs down.

D-- Have a good time then..Sister.  *His words are aprehensive and a bit anoyed but all the same, he walks the other way, knowing it best to leave her alone when she smiles at him this way and calls him brother.

.:isis:.

*grins as he backs down and continues to follow Kiara*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Ginny Weasly

*gags* Why would anyone call him brother?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles*  Because he IS my adopted brother, after all, I mean, Lucius DID take me in as his own to raise after he killed my mom....*Frowns slightly then smiles again and takes off to Hogsmead and shoppping*

Ginny Weasly

*grins when they arrive at the store* Neat place!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

yea, this place is awesome *smiles, and then suddenly sees a beautiful black halter dress, covered in ruffles and sparkles. smiles and walks over to it*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Ginny Weasly

Thats a pretty dress...*looks about the room but dosn't see much that sparks her intrest*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Try it on hun.  If you want it, ti's on Lucius.  no worries.  He needs to understand how much raising a teenage girl costs anyhow.  *Laughs then walks around the store, looking at Dresses until she comes to the perfect one.  A short, thigh length dress, black with an open back and a plunging neck line.  Also, it seems to shimmer slightly.  She asks the attendant what it's made f she replies that it's an enchanted material, "Made only for the wealthiest"

*Kiara's grins broadens even more as she looks at the price tag and then turns to the lady...*

I'll take it.

Ginny Weasly

*laughs at kiara* Anything you see for me?(I gotta go bye!)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

(okey dokey, buh bye :()

thanks Kiara, i think i will *smiles and then picks it up and walks to the dressing room. tries it on and it fits perfectly. walks back out with it*

Kiara Johnson

Looks about the store and finally coems to a perfect Dark Green dress, one that matches Gin to a tee.