News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter 6

Started by googl, May 28, 2004, 10:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Do U think Harry Potter 6 Will Be Called?

Harry Potter and The Green Flame
2 (22.2%)
Harry Potter and The Lightning Chariots
2 (22.2%)
Harry Potter and The Future Is Hopeful
0 (0%)
Harry Potter and TheMudblood's Revolt
1 (11.1%)
Harry pooter and The School in Danger
0 (0%)
None of the above
2 (22.2%)
I Don't Know
2 (22.2%)
I Don't Care
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

googl

If u have and other ideas for what the title might be leave a message on the board with the subject HARRY POTTER 6 TITLE TO WWW.GOOGLE.COM

all the stuff in block capitals should be in subject

thank

www.google.com

P.S I'm not really froom googl                                                
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Kiara Johnson

Hello and welcome to the Harry Potter Fan Forum(HPFF)  I hope youlike it here and have a good time, also, make lots of posts.  ;)

:purpleelephant:  <---- This is for you, it is a tiny purple elephant and he likes to dance and play, jusr for you.  I hope you like him and take good care of him.

As too your question...J.K says that it will not be called any of the obove names.  SHe will not let us know what it WILL be called but she has disclaimed the rumors of the above mentioned names.

luvs-n0stuff
Kiara

Em

nonooonnononoononononononno
i read the titles somewhere and it was an officle website
it had the 6th and 7th but i FORGET!!! DANg stupid short momory wait i don't have a memory wait i don't know if i have a momory or not.  i don't even remember whata memory is!!!! oh nooooo or mabe it o yes ort oh mabe or or or ro i don' t know well i don't know if i don't know......i hyper n nononono i don't know if im hyper .............

cho chang

i know its called harry potter and the green flame torch i think.
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

Ginny Weasly

No, it is not the green flame tourch! J.K said that it won't be!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Voursez

Maybe we could break into her house, and steal the stuff she has written so far...I think google.com would like to sniff her underpants, so we could steal it, while he is up there sniffing...

No, i really think that JK is smart enough, not to tell anyone big stuff about the books. We'll know it all in a couple oh years i assume...

googl

Dear Voursev I would NOT like to sniff her pants and quite frankly i think you're disgusting or as Jade might "Minging".  Please do not leave posts if you are just going to insult people.

With all due respect

www.google.com
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/