News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

$*Rp*$

Started by ronweazley122, June 5, 2004, 05:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

I think we might of had past lives back then that knew different languages.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Kiara Johnson

*Giggles*  Ya, maybe I was a pharo or something.

Ginny Weasly

mabey you were a prehistoric arcialogist!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles at Gin then returns her attention to Harry's book, laying her head on his shoulder as she reads*

Ginny Weasly

*rolls eyes and yawns* I'm hungery....
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

*looks at a passage with alot of blank spots* Here i found it, a spell to destroy a great evil a.k.a. our dad.
(hopefully we don't get stuck in the past again lol)

Kiara Johnson

*Grunts*  Like a spell can get rid of HIM.  I do believe that Dumbledore has tried just about everything to get rid of that parasite.  I think that if it was that easy, it would have been done a long time ago.  But it could be fun to try.  Especially if it makes him mad.

*Grins evily, looking just as evil as their father for a moment then smiles sweetly*

I LOVE to make him mad.

~Harry Potter~

This might work though.  I draws on the powers of out ancestors, and our's are one of the most powerful.  Think, how many of them hate him right now.  If it doesn't kill him it would weaken him.

Kiara Johnson

ya, but for how long?  I know it won't kill him, we're not the only ones who read these books but weaken him?  That might give us at the very least, a break for a bit.

~Harry Potter~

We might be, i don't think even Dumbledore could translate this.

Kiara Johnson

Perhaps not but..I know that there must be some one who could otherwise, it wouldn't be in this library, now would it.

*Lifts her head from his shoulder, smiles then looks at him*

~Harry Potter~

yea but who would it hurt except our father.

Kiara Johnson

*Her smile widens*  No one, I never said let's NOT do it.  I just don't want to get our hopes up that it will rid us of his rule.  That's all.  But any thing to atleast slap him in hte face, make him look at us and realise that we're not just silly little kids, would be a good thing.

~Harry Potter~

Ok, all we need to do is find some ancestors that he hurt.  We we already have James, Lilly, and our Mom.

Kiara Johnson

*Her smile dissapears at eh mention of their mother but she replaces it quickly*

Ya and there is Sebastian, although..he's technically not dead, I don't knwo, ....I actually did the killing in that instance.  He IS our half brother, perhaps he'll help us..No, never mind, I think we should not ask him to help..he's not exactly too much concerned with the dealigns of the hman race any more..something hapened to him after Ella left us.