News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

POA Who seen it???

Started by Kiara Johnson, June 5, 2004, 01:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

I DID I DID I DID I DID I DID!!!!AND IT WAS GREAT!

Fawkes

I didn't I have to wait for the video tape to come out! AARGH!!! :bigcry:

Kiara Johnson

oH, i AM SO SORRY HUN...i WATCHED IT AT MIDNIGHT THEN, AT NOON, THEN AT 3PM AND THEN AGAIN AT 6PM.  LOL.  i AM SOO OBsessed.(Sorry for the cap lock)  

heehee, I took the day off so I sould do just that, I saved my money for the last month to be able to do so.  lol

^Draco _Malfoy^

I SAW IT!

I went to the NY premire...

IT WAS AWESOME

ronweazley122

yeah,it was! I loved it...though,they added a few unneeded jokes.and did any one else notice Harry was doing magic at the beginning,then,uncle vernon says"you can't hurt me. you can't do magic outside of school" And the ending,But other than that it was the best one yet.

Fawkes

You guys are so lucky coz you saw it. But plz don't write anything about it and spoil the surprise for me! Or at least give a warning! :(

Kiara Johnson

LOl, ya.  We should not explain any of the movie unless we start a thread that warns of spoilers.  However, I agree with Ron and Draco  that it was a great movie.

^Draco _Malfoy^

woodlover315

i saw it and i think that they ruined it the third book was suppose to be more evil and stuff like that they made it to much of a comedy and it didnt follow the book everything was in the wronge order i was so made i think they should get rid of that director and get chris back!!!! sorry im just a lil made the way it turned out lol  ???
OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*

Kiara Johnson

is ok darlin'  I still liked it though.  I think it was a great movie however, you are right that it should have been scarey.  Maybe they should try and get Tim Burton to direct it/...LOL, His movies are so dark and scarey feeling..I love them.

dementors_kiss

Tim Burtons my all-time fav director! He would definatly give the film a dark tone.

I've seen the film 2 times so far and planning to go again Monday!
A paralysing terror filled Harry so that he couldn't move or speak...

"Expecto patronum!"

Ravenclaw Student1

I have it i watched it 10 times in 6 months!!!
*Ravenclaw Student1*

Halley Potter

i watched it 7 times in 2 days!!!! ;D ;D ;D then i watched again, and again, and again, and AGAIN!!!!! NOW IM GOING TO WATCH IT.... AGAIN!!! lol :P ;D :)
from the sorcerers stone
"HARRY! You never told me your dad was a seeker too!"
"I didnt know"
cuts to next scene
"What if make a fool of myself?"
"You wont make a fool of yourself. Its in your blood"

Potters are true seekers!

DokkenSuite

I saw the movie in theaters and it was good but not my fav. I didn't like the fact that it stick to the book very well and it was all scrambled. The dementors didn't even give me the goosebumps. We deffently need Chris back or we need Tim.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II