News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

could lilly potter still be alive???

Started by severus., June 7, 2004, 03:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

severus.

hi all! yaaaaay, iv got a computer again!!  ;D

well, iv read rumours that something big about lilly potter is going to be revealed.. could it be that she's still alive? the thestrals in the order of the pheonix book made me think it! you can only see a thestral once you have seen someone die, but harry couldnt see them until he'd seen Cedric Diggory die in goblet of fire!!!! so what happened to his mum? he was in her arms when voldem0rt came, so he definatly would have seen if she died! hmmm... interesting methinks
auror, master of the dark arts and parcelmouth! the dark lord will return...

Kiara Johnson

good point darlin'  However, I still think that she is dead.  I don't think that is it.  I think it will be something else, now don't you ppl start going off an how you think she was a death Eater...SHAME on you!!  Seh would have never been,.

Kiara Johnson

OH, and welcome back babe!!!!!  I missed you darlin'

Voursez

Another mistake in the book, that JK's trying to explain away by saying: "you can't see them, before death sinks in"  ;D

^Draco _Malfoy^

Fawkes

Avril

From where did u get the site adress???

Kiara Johnson

Well, I had it posted in the News forum.  lol, but anyone can find out where any site is, if they search around enough.

BaXa

Hello all!

I don't think, beause in the end of the 4. book, Lily's fantom comes out from voldemort's staff. And Dumbledore says: hehe I don't read the english book :) so he explain it  something like this: The murders of Voldemort.
Banattal vagy orommel, de en harcolok foggal, koromel, hogy a jobol egy jo nagy kanalallal adjon az eg! - Tankcsapda

_Lavender_

very true. If she wasn`t really dead, she wouldn`t have come out of Voldem0rts wand. It shows who he murdered!

Welcome to HPFF Baxa! :) I`m Lavender. Hope to see you around the site!

:-* Lav :-*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

AcId_BrOoZ

Yea, Lilly's definitely dead, but there was that whole rumor about why people are always like:
"Harry, you have your mother's eyes!!!"
summat about green eyes...
I ferget... ;D
"There are no flowers known at this time
There'll be no angels gracing their lives
Just these stark words I find
I'd show a smile but I'm too weak
I'd share with you could I only speak
Just how much this hurts me"
-A.F.I. 'This Time is Perfect'

kaycoo

QuoteIf she wasn`t really dead, she wouldn`t have come out of Voldem0rts wand. It shows who he murdered!
Actually, it showed the last spells he cast with the wand, not just who he murdered. So going on that, it is possible she's still alive as it doesn't show what curse he cast on her, only that he did cast one, if that makes sense.

Having said that, I don't think she's alive - the whole thing about Voldemort not being able to touch Harry was because his mum died to save him. If she was still alive, that wouldn't have happened.

googl

JK has already said this is not true..I think...lOL
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Tweetie

Quote from: google.com on July 15, 2004, 06:17:28 PM
JK has already said this is not true..I think...lOL

Googl's right, it's on her website that Lily is definitley dead.  It also says that Lily was never a death eater.  It's under the Rumors section, I believe. :)

Avril

Welcome kaycoo & baxaa to hpff,i'm alexa as u can c ;D