News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

For those who have watched HP3

Started by 0612, June 7, 2004, 10:26:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think changed the most?

Neville
8 (40%)
Malfoy
4 (20%)
Harry
2 (10%)
Ron
3 (15%)
Hermione
2 (10%)
Prof. Dumbledore
0 (0%)
Prof. McGonagall
0 (0%)
Prof. Snape
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Only in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, who do you think has changed the most from the previous show, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets?

By the way, if you did not watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and/or Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, please refrain from putting up an answer until you see them both.

Kiara Johnson

woodlover315

nevell all the way he grew and his voice is deeper and his head is stectched out lol ;D
OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*

Kiara Johnson

heehee, his head is streached.  LMAO.  It looks that way, don't it?  He lost weight, though, that's why.

Avril

dementors_kiss

I actually thought Neville was a different actor because of how much weight he lost!Took me a while to realise he just lost weight...but I'm slow like that at times.... :P
A paralysing terror filled Harry so that he couldn't move or speak...

"Expecto patronum!"

I agree!
Neville has totally changed. (When Prof. Lupin called him Neville, the cinema fell quiet, evrybody stared, silent, at the 'new character' and then, Neville steps forward and the people begin to notice he is indeed the old Neville, just with an enlongated head. Some laugh, some say he shouldn't have lost weight, some said Neville looked more handsome like that)

Tweetie

Neville changed the most!  He lost a lot of weight!  He's kind of cute now, but Daniel Radcliffe will always be cuter! :D

pig

i thought malfoy changed a lot. his hair and his face

Major Perigord

I didn't even notice Neville was at all different I thought malfoy changed the most.
Weasley cannot save a thing,
he cannot block a singel ring,
thats why slytherins all sing,
Weasley is our king.

Weasley was born in a bin,
he always lets the Quaffle in,
Weasley will make sure we win,
Weasley is our King.

Tweetie

Hermione's additude changed a lot.  She seems more confindent and a little more bossy.  Also, she seems more like a teenage girl, asking if that's really what her hair looks like at the back.  I don't know if that is a good thing or not!

Evil_To_The_Max

well,they all changed,harry looks a little old for thirteen..as does Ron.Hermione really looks thirteen.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Tweetie

Harry and Ron will always look a little older because the actors are a little older.  Emma is thirteen in real life, which makes Hermione look thirteen.

googl

hermione changed cos she broke lots of rules, attacked a teacher and slapped Malfoy...LOL
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

isn't Emma 14? Remember seeing in the papers that she was born in 1990.