News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My Story

Started by Kayla, June 8, 2004, 10:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayla

(Hi! I've decided to write a story. It probley sucks...but I can try, can't I? lol, here it is!)
Kayla's Story
   Kayla Lombarda woke up happy. Thats just the way she was. But the happiness uselly only lasted for a few minutes. Anyway, Kayla had woken early and happy. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and looked around. She was lucky she was the oldest. Then she didn't have to share a room. All her brothers and sisters had to share rooms. Oh her family had alot of money, but not enough for a huge home. This big one was just the right size. Kayla got dressed and snuck down the stairs. Her parents were the only other ones awake. What a lucky day. Her father looked up from his paper.

"Good morning Kayla, you have some mail." Kayla couldn't see the grin that he hid behind the paper.

"Thanks Dad" Kayla went over to her box. Her parents were very orginized. In the kitchen thier were twelve boxs in which the family often put things for eachother. Mail, luchs and homework often went into these boxes. Kayla grabbed the letter from her box and looked it over.
Miss K. Lombarda
It was addresed to her alright. She smiled and opened it.

"Mum! Dad!" Kayla was reading quickly then turned to her parents, both who were grinning happily.

"We should have told you sooner dear, but...." said her mother while she cooked breakfast.

"We were worried that one of you would be a squib." said her dad. Kayla made a face*

"Whats a squib?"

"A squib is a person with magic parents, but arn't magical themselves." explained her mom. Kayla made an O with her mouth and sat down. Her mom put food in front of her and Kayla began to eat.

"What about the rest?" she asked. The rest were her ten brothers and sisters.
I might look smart, I might act smart, but I am definatly (Not) Smart!!

Fawkes

Wow! Great story Kayla!:sweetheart: Please continue!:thumbsup:

Kiara Johnson