News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Peter Pettigrew wouldn't have escaped

Started by 0612, June 9, 2004, 08:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

*points at kiara and dissalvos in to giggles*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sheesh... I never thought the phrase 'Off-Topic' can be so useful at these times...

Ginny Weasly

Hey! I like getting of topic*growls and folds arms*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

brian

uhh, u just got ginny mad...I'd start running if I were u. Don't forget to look behind u every now and then too.

Kiara Johnson

lol, she's right though, we DO get off topic...A LOT.  heehee

firenze

yes theres no justification in pettigrew running away like taht in the presence of some powerful wizards

Kiara Johnson

There is when the wizards are, one, transfrming into a werewolf and two, trying to stop the first from klilling everyone.   ;)

Voursez

Yes, but why no just stun Pettigrew in the first place?

Kiara Johnson

Because, they had to make him confess to Harry and he wouldn't have done to well if he were stunned, now would he?   ;)

Hermiony Granger

my sisters are so weird and grapes are great!

No! Let me reharse it here:

Black: *Points wand at Pettigrew*
Lupin: *Points Wand at Pettigrew*
Black: "Speak up! You clinging piece of $***"
Peter: "I... er... I ..er" *Says the story*
Lupin: "We've heard enough, time to kill him."
Harry: *Runs out* "Don't kill him"
Lupin: *nods* "Fine. We'll stun him. Restore him when you get back to the castle. The word's 'Enervate'"
Harry: *nods*
Black: "Stupefy..."
***If the story continues like the book, Snape wouldhave seen Peter ***

---THE END---  ;D

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: //Harry Potter\\ on June 11, 2004, 11:03:21 AM
uhh, u just got ginny mad...I'd start running if I were u. Don't forget to look behind u every now and then too.
thank you bri! Lol. And Snape would have seen Peter if they had stuned him. But think about it. If they had peter, none of the 4th or 5th books would have been as good, as it is peter who, in the 4th book, finds voldy and restors him to his body.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

googl

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on June 15, 2004, 09:11:57 AM
Quote from: //Harry Potter\\ on June 11, 2004, 11:03:21 AM
thank you bri! Lol. And Snape would have seen Peter if they had stuned him. But think about it. If they had peter, none of the 4th or 5th books would have been as good, as it is peter who, in the 4th book, finds voldy and restors him to his body.

Yeah, I agree, that is a roblem with books people do not always do the most obvious things cos that would make the book predictable...anyway Pettirew WAS KEY TO5th and 4th books
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Yah, very true. JK Rowling can't afford to let Harry have a good life or her books would'nt have sold half as well.