News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~·Voices·~

Started by ~ Ella, June 11, 2004, 06:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

*after the pain stops harry starts to mutter two spells*

Small of mind,
Big of woe,
The pain you caused,
You now will know.

*then to help his sister*

We the elements summon thee,
Powers of the greatest light.
Heal Kiara let it be,
Let her light have greatest might.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara's form seem to stop fading as Harry speeks, and instead of waking, she turns and looks at Voldem0rt as he cringes in pain from Harry's spell.  Then, she does just something that makes Harry cring.  Kiara wlaks over to their father, placing a hand on his temple and a soft, white light starts to glow from under that hand, slowly at first thenfaster and faster until the both of them are covered in it.  Sudden;y, Harry os pushed out of her mind to land back into his body with a thud.  The last thing he hears is the laughter of Voldem0rt as Kaira had heald him, at his comand.  Then, they hear Kaira scream one last time as she wakes*

~Harry Potter~

*he uses the last of his energy to port back to the school.  When he gets back he passes out*

Evil_To_The_Max

*revives harry* *sends him a message*Her dissapearing was a GOOD thing.*sigh* *holds kiara*sorry,I wasn't here to wake you up sooner...*looks highly dissapointed with himself*

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

~Harry Potter~

*hold his head and walks up to Kiara room* thanks Max, i'm not sure what would have happened if you didn't wake her up.

Kiara Johnson

It's ok Max, you can't always be there to save me...*Turns to Harry*  And YOU!  HWat did you think you were doing?!?!?!  I almost KILLED you.  HArry, you need to stay away from me when the old man is controling me. You..*Growls*  Harry, don't EVER do that again.

Evil_To_The_Max

I would've got you out sooner...*looks at harry,a bit angrily*You need to relax,You could have just woke me up.WHY DID EVERY ONE JUST SEND ME MIND MESSAGES?! 'Where are you max?!' WHere are you?!' someone could have just run up to the boys dorms and woke me up!I mean,where am I supposed to be while kiara is sleeping?off fighting dementors?We are in school....*sighs*

Kiara Johnson

I'm sorry///  *Looks down at her blanket then back to Max and Harry.*  I just, I'm going to take a shower  *Stands and looks down at her self muttering what a mess as she looks at the blood stains and mud covering her* OH, and ..*Snaps her finger s and her blankets clean them selves then she walks to the sower, acting as if nothign was wrong at all*

~Harry Potter~

Quote from: Kiara_maul on June 14, 2004, 05:16:15 AM
It's ok Max, you can't always be there to save me...*Turns to Harry*  And YOU!  HWat did you think you were doing?!?!?!  I almost KILLED you.  HArry, you need to stay away from me when the old man is controling me. You..*Growls*  Harry, don't EVER do that again.

*holds his head even tighter*  >:(Do you mind! *he growls* My head hurts enough without your anger to deal with.  I was just doing what I thought was right.  Do you think I would just let him control you?

Evil_To_The_Max

*sighs* *enters the common room waiting for her*

Kiara Johnson

*Sends a thought to Harry as she is in the shower*  ~~Harry, I love you and you know as well as I do that I am the only one who can kill you now.  If father sees that he has the chance to destroy you, you know as whell as I that he'll use that chance.  NExt time, just go get Max, please.~~
*Then Harry feels that she had shut herself off to any further attempt at conversation.  A little while later Kaira comes doewn to the comon room and sits next to Max.*

Hey...

Evil_To_The_Max

Kiara Johnson

*Smils and kisses him back then sighs*  Well, seeing as how we are all up, anyone for a game of chess?

Evil_To_The_Max

why don't you and harry...You two need to spend more time together,anyway.

Kiara Johnson

hum, ok Harry?  *Smiles at Max then kisses his cheek*   I love you...