News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

SENTENCE GAME PLEAZ CUM AND POST....

Started by googl, June 14, 2004, 04:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

Harry begins to read the first chapter and was very surprised at what he just read.

googl

Lord Voldomort during his first year at Hogwarts was a very lonley boy and was not any good at schoolwork.
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

pig

he closes the book and go's to get a qwill to write a letter

Kiara Johnson

Harry pauses as he reaches for his parchment as he hears a small sound some where with in his room, although he sees nothing, the sound is there all the same.

googl

The noise was getting closer and Harry more and more nervous.  Then suddenly jumping from behind Harry was a...  (fill in the rest of the sentence)
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Kiara Johnson

stray cat.  Its claws sunk into his shoulders and Harry let out a howl and tore it off.

pig

the cat hissed at him and jummped on his back clawring at it. harry ran arounf screeming.

googl

Harry looked over his shoulder, it was Crooksahnks.  She had a letter for him...

Kiara Johnson

"Crooksahnks, you silly cat, give me the letter."  He said quietly.

pig

he opened it, it was a letter from Serius.

Kiara Johnson

He started to read the letter with a large amount of excitement in his nature.

googl

The letter read Dear Harry, I am in 7 Privet Drive meet me there NOW. Snuffles

Kiara Johnson

Harry stuffed the letter in his pocket and headed, quietly down the stairs and out the door to go meet his godfather.

googl

Creeping along the street, Harry finally reaches number 7.

pig

he open the door to find that serius has planed him a party for his birthday. evryone is there.